Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Anyone got any suggestions? i arrive in milan on Monday so need digs for Monday and Tuesday night.

any ideas what it's like getting back into town after the game? i'm hoping we will have some celebrating to do!?

3. Who Thanked this post

burt110 (06-02-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Hotel Portello - Gruppo Mini Hotel (Milan, Italy) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

I stayed at that hotel. It was cheapish when i booked a few weeks before the game. Clean beds, shower, a safe, english speaking reception which helped with maps and things to go look around milan and also phoned a taxi for when we needed to go back to airport.

the location isnt great as its more further away from the centre, but thats why the price is good. the subway is only a 10 min walk and from there you can get to centre of town, the gorund is also about 30 mins walk.also we got there late and so did a few bars from the hotel to the ground. we fitted in about 5 bars then drunk at vans on the way to the ground

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter