Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi there,

I have the daunting task of trying to buy three tickets to the AC Milan home leg for the family, we're all bronze members. Anyway, I know the chances are more or less zilch, but I'm going to give it my best shot, seeing as that the match falls on my son's birthday.

I'm just wondering what part of the stadium I should go to when I get logged in. I've heard that blocks A, B, H, and J usually have a fair amount of seats going, but I worry about the restricted view, would the North Stand be a likely place to find tickets?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Summers4.

THTV Donator

Status
    Hi mate, no matter where you sit, don't worry about the view, the atmosphere will be AMAZING, trust me!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    just make sure your 3 accounts are linked to save time and be online before the on sale time.

Good luck but you will be very lucky if you get them together.

Legend !

Status
    I'd literally just get on the site, difficult enough, and buy any ticket you can afford!

I normally prefer the South stand, but I was in the North for the Young Boys game and the atmosphere was as good as the South Stand.

Really hope I get a ticket though!

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Summers4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi there,

I have the daunting task of trying to buy three tickets to the AC Milan home leg for the family, we're all bronze members. Anyway, I know the chances are more or less zilch, but I'm going to give it my best shot, seeing as that the match falls on my son's birthday.

I'm just wondering what part of the stadium I should go to when I get logged in. I've heard that blocks A, B, H, and J usually have a fair amount of seats going, but I worry about the restricted view, would the North Stand be a likely place to find tickets?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Summers4.
    @Summers4 - Sounds like you will be booking tickets for a lot of people. West Stand upper would be your best bet because they're expensive and the last option members would buy tickets for.

Good luck.

Player in Training

Status
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies. Oh god, I just checked out the ticket section of the site, it's changed! Cheers for the tip Fatboyyid, I just linked the accounts. How different will buying the tickets be? I mean, I'm used to assigning the members, will the process be completely different? I also notice there's a 'Closest to Seat' gadget, which sounds pretty cool. That would allow me to possibly get two seats next to each other, then ask to find the nearest seat that's closest to them.

HeroesComesandGoes, are you sure the West Stand is my best bet? It makes sense I guess, but people I've asked have told me the North Stand and parts of the East Stand.

Thanks,
    Summers4.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Summers4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies. Oh god, I just checked out the ticket section of the site, it's changed! Cheers for the tip Fatboyyid, I just linked the accounts. How different will buying the tickets be? I mean, I'm used to assigning the members, will the process be completely different? I also notice there's a 'Closest to Seat' gadget, which sounds pretty cool. That would allow me to possibly get two seats next to each other, then ask to find the nearest seat that's closest to them.

HeroesComesandGoes, are you sure the West Stand is my best bet? It makes sense I guess, but people I've asked have told me the North Stand and parts of the East Stand.

Thanks,
    Summers4.
    @Summers4 - if you really want to increase your chances of getting tickets, it's better to select the areas fans are less likely to buy tickets to, which will be the West Stand.

Legend !

Status
    The ticket systym has changed its look but it is still prety much the same as before.......****! But honestly it not to much different from the old one, so you shouldn't have any problems on that front. The only problem you will have is getting on the site

Legend !

Status
    Ticket for AC Milan sorted this morning, confirmation received from the club. GET IN!!!!!!

First Team Player

Status
    i will also be in lottery for the AC milan game, managed to go to the Inter game and the Werder Breman game so far. I will sit anywhere, even on the ****ing roof if they let me!

COYS

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter