Register To Comment

THTV Donator

Status
    Ello there,

Since a quick question! Tickets go on sale to lilywhite and bronze members for the AC game on Thursday 10th.

What's the chance there will be tickets left by that date, since silver members get priority? And when buying a ticket will I need to be on the phone and on the ticketing office website, since I assume it will be super busy.

Cheers,

COYS!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Best chance is being at the ground. Failing that on he net and the phone will help.

Chances are though you won't get a ticket unless you are very lucky. I will also be trying but I will not be holding my breath.

THTV Donator

Status
    Cheers mate, not possible for me to be there though, 4 hour drive! haha

Thanks a lot for the advice, goodluck on the ticket aswell!

THTV Donator

Status
    There will be tickets available to members for sure...

Legend !

Status
    Has anyone ever got tickets to a big game like this when the came on sale at the lane? Are the quees big? Is there a better chance of getting a ticket?
    My plan is to bunk of school in the morning and make a detour to the lane. This is a game I can not miss!

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There will be tickets available to members for sure...
    Don't know if you have seen the club website but these tickets are only coming on sale to members.... All well and good yoy might say, but no the club are exploiting this issue by using it as a marketing ploy to try and sell more memberships. That may help the club , but not the fans the more memberships they sell the harder it will become for us to buy tickets. It is not like these tickets would go on general sale any way...

*Breathe out*end of rant lol.. Its just been bugging me every time I go on the club site and I was gutted to miss the inter game!

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by willk9 View Post
    Has anyone ever got tickets to a big game like this when the came on sale at the lane? Are the quees big? Is there a better chance of getting a ticket?
    My plan is to bunk of school in the morning and make a detour to the lane. This is a game I can not miss!

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Don't know if you have seen the club website but these tickets are only coming on sale to members.... All well and good yoy might say, but no the club are exploiting this issue by using it as a marketing ploy to try and sell more memberships. That may help the club , but not the fans the more memberships they sell the harder it will become for us to buy tickets. It is not like these tickets would go on general sale any way...

*Breathe out*end of rant lol.. Its just been bugging me every time I go on the club site and I was gutted to miss the inter game!
    Tell me about it....the secret to success is to buy 2, and if a third person asks you to get tickets, tell him/her to log on themselves.

Player in Training

Status
    Will Bronze members have a better chance than Lillywhite members at securing tickets?

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BaleOfHay View Post
    Will Bronze members have a better chance than Lillywhite members at securing tickets?
    Nope...it's may the best member win

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    I'm so pissed off that I won't be in London when the game is on. If I was then I would almost certainly be going...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter