Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    "Fortunately for him, Milan requires all of their full backs to be atrocious defenders, so he fits the bill. The mistake prone Antonini currently occupies the position. He has carved out a habit of committing at least one irrevocable defensive gaffe per game. His positioning on the defensive end borders pathetic, and Luca doesn't even push forward as much as he did when Ronaldinho was prancing around the left wing in front of him."

From ESPN Soccernet (I would post the link but I'm not yet to 30 posts. It's the Milan blogger on Soccernet, post titled Zlatmania.)

Well, if Bale is back by then, I think he and Lennon might have some fun with Milan...

THTV Donator

Status
    To be fair, I've seen our fullbacks make some gaffes themselves before...

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    I reckon Bale will be back for the Milan game, if or, when he is, I wonder what the odds are for another Bale hatrick.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Nixspur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, but let's hope they turn up, because when they do they are brill.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Nixspur View Post
    Then again, AC Milan don't tend to use wingers, so our weaknesses at fullback aren't as key as theirs, because we tend to use wing play as one of the main assets of our game.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StPaulSpur View Post
    "Fortunately for him, Milan requires all of their full backs to be atrocious defenders, so he fits the bill. The mistake prone Antonini currently occupies the position. He has carved out a habit of committing at least one irrevocable defensive gaffe per game. His positioning on the defensive end borders pathetic, and Luca doesn't even push forward as much as he did when Ronaldinho was prancing around the left wing in front of him."
    They're talking specifically about the new signing Didac Vila, but that is a fair statement concerning our LBs. At RB we're quite stable with Abate.

Player in Training

Status
    Well, these are our fullbacks:

- Antonini: he sucks but is fast, sometimes (50%) he is a good attacker, he almost scored a goal against ManU last year.
    - Abate: fast, fast, fast, he is growing into a nice player.
    - Bonera: sucks, just plain horrible, from time a time he shows good defensive skills.
    - Zambrotta: sucks, old as ****, he was the worst again R.M.
    - Oddo: sucks, sucks, like ****.
    - Didac: He is not gonna play
    - Urby: same

We will play with Abate and Antonini. If you're coach is smart, he will attack Antonini's side.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter