Register To Comment
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Am about to get a ticket to the ac milan game on 15th feb. Trying to choose the right sector....thinking 2nd tier green? any advice?
    COYS!

First Team Player

Status
    Hey Tom

Yes, 2nd tier green!

Cheers,
    Nic

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tom hickman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am about to get a ticket to the ac milan game on 15th feb. Trying to choose the right sector....thinking 2nd tier green? any advice?
    COYS!
    Lucky you! Welcome to the forum.

Player in Training

Status
    thanks Nic,
    (hope you're not a knife wielding ultra in disguise and this is the best option lol)
    COYS

Player in Training

Status
    From reading on some other forums, there seem to be a number of Spurs fans buying tickets for Orange, 2nd tier.

First Team Player

Status
    No problem, Tom.

Of course, I'm not!! I live in Switzerland but I'm a very big Spurs supporter.
    I was in the San Siro the last time, as well.

The most spurs (away) supporters will be in the green (2nd & 3rd) tier.

COYS,
    Nic

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs_1882 View Post
    No problem, Tom.

Of course, I'm not!! I live in Switzerland but I'm a very big Spurs supporter.
    I was in the San Siro the last time, as well.

The most spurs (away) supporters will be in the green (2nd & 3rd) tier.

COYS,
    Nic

The Green 3rd tier is always (also in this case) the official away section.
    The Green 2nd tier is a neutral section, and is as up for grabs as the others are. My guess is that it'll be a bunch of Spurs in the Green as well as the Orange 2nd tier.

Player in Training

Status
    Where are you getting the tickets from for Green and Orange 2nd tier. I've been looking everywhere but would like to know a good website. Thanks

Player in Training

Status
    Look at viagogo and mpestero.

Also, they'll probably sell them from banks and at the stadium on match days.

Player in Training

Status
    thanks Nic, all sorted - got 2 tickets for 100 euro each on the french viagogo site....2nd tier green is clearly the place to be....
    2 of us heading out on monday afternoon by easyjet....can't wait
    coys

First Team Player

Status
    No Problem

I bought the ticks from viagogo switzerland and paied 80 Euros. Will travel by car to Milan (4 hours) on Tuesday early in the morning.
    See u there

COYS,
    Nic

First Team Player

Status
    Does anyone know about the Milan point website. Their prices seem pretty reasonable, just wondering how reputable they are, the website looks official enough but that isn't hard to achieve.

Player in Training

Status
    It's not Milan's official seller, but they've sold Milan tickets for years, and have a stand at the stadium.

Google it, and you'll find many Milan fans having used it for a long time, and I couldn't find one negative review.

Player in Training

Status
    nice one, have a good trip... you coming to the lane for the home leg?
    first european trip despite having a season ticket since 98/99, we've come a long way since the christian gross/ramon vega days

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by simson View Post
    The Green 3rd tier is always (also in this case) the official away section.
    The Green 2nd tier is a neutral section, and is as up for grabs as the others are. My guess is that it'll be a bunch of Spurs in the Green as well as the Orange 2nd tier.
    Does anyone have any idea what the view is like from the green and orange 2nd tiers? Have heard that the view isn't great from geen 2nd so thinking of getting orange 2nd instead.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter