Register To Comment

Thread: Milan game

Player in Training

Status
    Hi gang.I'm travelling over to bergamo airport for the Milan game.do you think I will have any problems getting a ticket even if I have to keep my mouth shut in with the Milan supporters who have a fairly prickly reputatio. does anyone know of a half decent hotel near the ground at an affordable price.Is the San siro in the city.Sorry for all the daft questions but I'm flying from Dublin and don't know of anyone travelling to the game from here.Thanks ...Mike

Player in Training

Status
    I dont think you will have any trouble in the home end, was a good few arsenal fans in the milan end a couple of year back and always seems to be a good few celtic fans in the home end whenever they play.

Status
    What's going on with Ronaldinho?

Personally him not being in the side won't make much a difference because he isn't the true threat on that team anyways. But what a fall from grace, it's almost sad but it's hard to feel too bad because it's all his fault.

Tottenham in Champions League boost as Ronaldinho cast off by AC Milan | Mail Online

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's going on with Ronaldinho?

Personally him not being in the side won't make much a difference because he isn't the true threat on that team anyways. But what a fall from grace, it's almost sad but it's hard to feel too bad because it's all his fault.

Tottenham in Champions League boost as Ronaldinho cast off by AC Milan | Mail Online
    New manager - so change in preference. Shame really - I've got a little nephew who is a big fan and would like to see him at WHL.

Legend !

Status
    I'm planning to go to the home leg of this. I'll happily take a score draw here. Get a few away goals.

First Team Player

Status
    There are some good pages, where you can buy tickets for arround 60.
    The away (spurs) sectore will be "verde" (green).

C.O.Y.S !

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter