Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    hi - me and a few of my mates have booked our tickets for the away leg in milan - we are all 200+ loyalty point members so cant get a ticket with our fellow yids in the away end, we are looking to buy tickets for the home end. what stand was the 'neutral' section for the Inter game? will we be in danger do you think sitting in the AC end, I know their fans are a lot worse than Inters? we are looking to book a hotel 0.3 miles from deuromo square cathedral where all the yids were drinking and meeting up last time - is this the meeting spot for this time round? i go to most away matches over here but have never travelled abroad with spurs and don't want to be put off by the AC Ultras - I've heard some pretty nasty stories about going out their!!

thanks and advice would be much appreciated

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by supermix View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hi - me and a few of my mates have booked our tickets for the away leg in milan - we are all 200+ loyalty point members so cant get a ticket with our fellow yids in the away end, we are looking to buy tickets for the home end. what stand was the 'neutral' section for the Inter game? will we be in danger do you think sitting in the AC end, I know their fans are a lot worse than Inters? we are looking to book a hotel 0.3 miles from deuromo square cathedral where all the yids were drinking and meeting up last time - is this the meeting spot for this time round? i go to most away matches over here but have never travelled abroad with spurs and don't want to be put off by the AC Ultras - I've heard some pretty nasty stories about going out their!!

thanks and advice would be much appreciated
    100% untrue, you're unsafe in both sections. Why even sit in those sections? Sit in the neutral sections.

Milan ultras have the south end (curva sud), Spurs designated area will be on the north side. As long as you don't sit in the curva sud, you'll be perfectly safe.

Player in Training

Status
    I just had to register when I saw this.

It is 100% safe... Revolution is wrong.
    I was sitting above the Milan "ultras" and everything around me was red. I was at the game Ac Milan - Real Madrid and was wearing a Milan scarf but both of my friedns were wearing Real Madrid jerseys. Nothing happened a few fans smiled at them and asked me if I am a Milan fan then high fived.
    Only infront of the stadium one Milan fan said to my friend *******o

When Real scored both of my friends were the only two people cheering like crazy and nothing happened.

You have nothing to worry about.

4. These users say thanks for this post

donatorEighteen82 (24-12-2010),donatorHeroes (24-12-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for the insight.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SanSiro View Post

I was sitting above the Milan "ultras" and everything around me was red. I was at the game Ac Milan - Real Madrid and was wearing a Milan scarf but both of my friedns were wearing Real Madrid jerseys. Nothing happened a few fans smiled at them and asked me if I am a Milan fan then high fived.

When Real scored both of my friends were the only two people cheering like crazy and nothing happened.

Thanks for the insight mate. Do you think there would be a different view to English supporters though? That seems to be the theme whenever our teams play Roma & Napoli! Also with the game meaning a bit more and all...

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SanSiro View Post

Can you believe everything you read?

Player in Training

Status
    Even if you are from England I donīt think anything could go wrong. Especialy on the stadium. If any problems should occour then it would be outside of the stadium I guess. But in my experience everything was pieceful.

Sure you canīt go around shouting Vaffanculo Milan or **** off Rossoneri but cheering for your team in a respectful manner should be alright.

And you wonīt be sitting next to "Ultras" as they have their seats reserved and in no way can get close to you and other fans are pieceful (I mean would you go beating the first Milan fan you would see on the WHL? )

So if you arenīt there to cause any problems there is almost no chance for things to go wrong. But if after the game you go drinking and partying with a Ham jersey on then you could get in to some trouble. But you english fans know that the best

First Team Player

Status
    promise? why should we go over to Milan and not celebrate when we win? you could be sure that if the reverse happpened the Italian fans would go up west and celebrate

Legend !

Status
    i say dont crowd surf or pitch invade and youll be good

Player in Training

Status
    Yeah should be fine.

Player in Training

Status
    I attended a match in San Siro 2 years ago
    San Siro isn't a violent stadium, most of Milanista are friendly.
    But you must keep a safe distance from Ultras if a brawl happen
    Last edited by Farfalla; 18-01-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Legend !

Status
    I think the general rule is don't be a prick. It's like rule one in how not to get beaten up.

Player in Training

Status
    You'll be very safe.
    Just don't do any offensive chanting, shouting or gestures, but be a polite fan.

Neutral stands are on the long sides, as well as under the Spurs allocation. (But under the Spurs allocation, there's also the risk of getting a poor view). Several Spurs fans have booked in the 2nd Orange tier, but I'm sure there'll be a few here and there (almost) all over the stadium.

First Team Player

Status
    Yes, there will be Spurs fans all over the stadium !!
    And you are safe !! Against Inter I was Orange, 1st tier and we were chanting a lot and had no probs.
    The "official" Away tier is green.

Cheers
    Nic

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter