Register To Comment
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83

Thread: Ahahahahahahaha

  1. #1
    Pyramid Head's Avatar
    Banned !

    Status
    Offline
    Hello totorotfl supporter,
    in this forum i'v read lots of crap
    how ****ing dare you to say that your weak defence is at the same level of A.C. MILAN defence?pig god,think before to write this bull****s!!
    well,you say that the slowness of ronaldingo and the man with the biggest dick in the world(seedorf) is going to penalize our,but if before to write you better informaste,you will get that dingo is on the fringes of the team and seedorf in this period is always to the bench,damn to the ******* christ.
    I hope you'll lose 10-0,****ing english,and there you will finally shut the **** up,god dog.
    FORZA MILAN!!!!!
    ps.pavlyuchenko is the wrost striker in the world.


  2. #2
    Audere est Facere's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    hey welcome to the forum!

    Thats your first post and it will be your last

  3. These users say thanks for this post

    crocop (18-02-2011),spursfast (16-02-2011)

  4. #3
    steventhfc's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    LOL, go away.

  5. #4
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Can one of the mods edit his name and make it DICK head.....cheers

  6. These users say thanks for this post

    Audere est Facere (17-12-2010),crocop (18-02-2011),donatorHeroes (17-12-2010),OzSpur (17-12-2010)

  7. #5
    Audere est Facere's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can one of the mods edit his name and make it DICK head.....cheers
    hey man we got an agreement here for the first time!!!

  8. These users say thanks for this post

    spursfast (16-02-2011),spursman18 (17-12-2010)

  9. #6
    OzSpur's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    You'd think he would at least be able to write english! Anyway, he will be eating his words when we take care of A.C. Milan.

  10. Who Thanked this post

    spursfast (16-02-2011)

  11. #7
    Audere est Facere's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    @thfcire ban!!! lets see if this new function works :o lol

  12. #8
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hey man we got an agreement here for the first time!!!
    Does that mean I have to love you now since I "thanked" you mate

  13. #9
    Luke0405's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Always nice to meet a fan these children alowd online is getting younger and younger lol

  14. #10
    Audere est Facere's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does that mean I have to love you now since I "thanked" you mate
    I feel honoured! It could be a start of a long relationship! or just as long as we dont beat ac milan and got some random dick heads here(not all are some are friendly)

  15. #11
    brainiac's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Cant we keep him as a pet?

    he reminds me of Bad Chihuahua


  16. These users say thanks for this post

    Audere est Facere (17-12-2010),iwantpie (07-02-2011)

  17. #12
    Audere est Facere's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by brainiac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cant we keep him as a pet?

    he reminds me of Bad Chihuahua

    LOL! Mate I always wanted a pet from milan!

  18. #13
    Pyramid Head's Avatar
    Banned !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by OzSpur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You'd think he would at least be able to write english! Anyway, he will be eating his words when we take care of A.C. Milan.
    shut up,go mastrubate your kaboul and gomes

  19. #14
    OzSpur's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shut up,go mastrubate your kaboul and gomes
    You must have a deep seeded desire to support the Mighty Tottenham Hotspur as you seem to know all the players well.....Closet Spurs supporter are you?

  20. #15
    Audere est Facere's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    **** this @ system doesnt work! no mod here @basskadet @LukaModric2010!!!!

    That means we have a new pet!!!!!!!

    Lets all welcome our new pet from milan with the name dick head!!!

    welcome dick head!!! you are officially the new pet of this forum!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter