Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Hi,

I couldn't get to Milan for the Inter game due to work commitments.
    I'm not missing this one!
    Just wondering if anyone who went to the Inter away game has any tips about Milan (pubs, sights, hotels etc).
    There was a post prior to the Inter game saying that alcohol was not sold in Milan before the game. Was this the case?

Cheers and see you in Milan
    Sean

First Team Player

Status
    you can get alcohol on the day trust me i was swimming in it. Go to duomo thats where all the spurs were. duomo is cathedral and worth seeing. Also la galleria, la scala and the castle are all worth seeing. Big fashion area and stock market as well. i stayed in lima, which was a few stops from centre and there were loads of hotels and few pubs there

First Team Player

Status
    yea no problem with the boos they were even selling glass bottles of beer outside the ground. There was no problems out there really friendly hope its the same this time around. i stayed several stops out but as long as your near the tube st doesnt matter where u stay. & yes all the drinking & good atmousphere took place opposite the duomo cathedral.

Player in Training

Status
    i got there late on the gameday, got to my hotel which was about 5 stops from the cathedral. metro is really cheap for the day, and so getting around is easy. there was lots of small bars on the way to the ground in my hotel area, also the nearest mcdonalds near the stadium even did beer

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter