Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Do Champions league tickets normally come on General sale or do they just go on sale to members?

Also what are the chances of getting a Milan ticket for march?

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsafc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do Champions league tickets normally come on General sale or do they just go on sale to members?

Also what are the chances of getting a Milan ticket for march?

Inter Milan home tickets sold out within 2 hours of going on sale to members so will probably be the same for AC Milan.

Legend !

Status
    Yep, I was spamming that poor site to hell trying to get on at 9:30. And I'll do the same.

You've got absolutely no chance of getting an away ticket (in the Spurs bit), home tickets pretty unlikely if it's like Inter, but a friend of mine did get a Twente ticket without a membership.

I'm kind of hoping there is that mystery Neutral end like in the Inter game... because I'm going to be all over that like a bad habit!

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsafc View Post
    ...Also what are the chances of getting a Milan ticket for march?

Seriously though, if you're not a member, it's going to be very difficult to get one.
    I'm in the same situation as you. Not a full member so I can only feed on scraps lol.
    But if you're lucky, you may find a spare or two floating around nearer the time.

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by awatson86 View Post
    Inter Milan home tickets sold out within 2 hours of going on sale to members so will probably be the same for AC Milan.
    First leg
    AC Milan v Tottenham Hotspur
    Tuesday, February 15, 2011
    Ticket Allocation: 5,200
    Price: 15.00
    Applications are now open to Season Ticket Holders with 250 loyalty points or more.
    The deadline for these applications is 5.00pm on Friday, January 7.

No tickets will be available for One Hotspur Lilywhite and Bronze Members or non-members for this fixture.

Second leg
    Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan
    Wednesday, March 9, 2011
    One Hotspur Gold Season Ticket Holders* on the automatic cup scheme are advised that payment for their seat(s) will be processed on Tuesday, February 1. Any supporters whose payments do not authorise will be advised in writing and informed how they can purchase their seat(s) for this match.
    One Hotspur Silver Season Ticket Holders* will be able to purchase their regular seat(s) from 9.30am on Monday, February 7 until 5.00pm on Wednesday, February 9.
    One Hotspur Lilywhite and Bronze Members will be able to purchase tickets from 9.30am on Thursday, February 10.

There will be no General Sale for this fixture.

*Season Ticket Holders are advised that once again a number of supporters will have to be relocated to alternative seats in order for us to meet the requirements of UEFA, their sponsors and the media. Supporters who have been moved in previous rounds will be relocated to the same seats. A small number of additional relocations will be made for this match to comply with the increased requirements we are obliged to meet for this stage of the competition. All those affected will be contacted in writing in early January.

Ticket Office Today - Tickets - Tottenhamhotspur.com

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter