Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Me and a couple of spurs boys are travelling to Dam on Monday for the Twente game, we missed out on tickets by 6 points and were wondering if anyone was in the same boat.
    If so i would rather watch the game in a pub with likeminded individuals rather than dutch nutters.

If anyone knows where they will be watching the game or knows where all spurs boys will be going to watch i will gladly come down with my pals and join you.

COYS!!!!

Player in Training

Status
    Yes mate. we missed out on tickets too, by more than 6 points but that's not the point... The point is me and three of my mates are most likely to be watching the game in pubs either in the Dam or in Enschede, depending upon whether we can get to and back from Enschede on the Tuesday, wednesday morning flight from the Dam for us.

We fly out to the Dam from Luton on Monday night, getting into the Dam about 9pm and just getting on it!! So we would defiantely be looking for a juicer to watch the game with like-minded yids!!

What you think mate?

Any other yids looking to take over the Dam for a few days!!!

Player in Training

Status
    Hi There !

The Irish pub called Durty nelly,s located in (warmoesstraat) red light district , 2 minutes walk from Central stadsion will be glad to host the tottenham fans. The match will be on the big screens. So hopefully see some supporters there on the monday night !
    Tuesday will be going around 12/1 o clock from the pub, to Enschede, if anyone want to join the train, see you there !

Eliz

Player in Training

Status
    Cheers Eliz. really apprecaite all the info. will hopefully see you Monday night in Durty Nelly's. I'll keep an eye out for Eliz, the Dutch Yid!!!

Player in Training

Status
    nice.

we are flying out on the monday morning for a filthy few days. Staying in Dam for the game tho as there not laying any trains back from Enshade for after the game.

Might have to check that irish bar out thanks for that Eliz.

We will keep an eye out for you pal. we will be the yids making allot of noise.

take it easy.

Player in Training

Status
    probably be watching the game in Rembrandssquare, Coco's or smokey's bar as heard they are gona eb tight on spurs fans travelling to Enschede without match tickets...

Any spurs looking to watch the game in the Dam, head for Rembrandssquare, look for the flags and follows the chants of the spurs marching on!!!

COYS!!!!

Player in Training

Status
    sweet mate might check it out.

travel safe and might see you over there

Player in Training

Status
    players bar just up from durty nellies...
    p.s. my avatar pic was took in players

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter