Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Does anyone know of any decent spurs pubs in Amsterdam.

Spending the Monday night before the twente game in the Dam and was wondering if anyone knew of any decent spurs pubs, hopefully someone who knows or the Dutch fanbase can help me out.

Thanks.

COYS

Player in Training

Status
    I am not from amsterdam so I wouldn't know. Try posting on an Ajax forum somewhere (vak410.nl) and they will help you out for sure!

First Team Player

Status
    i know some decent bars and .... 'ahem' shops (if u will )

First Team Player

Status
    Just visit 'Rembrandsplein', ask a taxi driver or something if you can't find it! You'll find several nice football/ajax bars there! But I dont know if there's a special Spurs-bar!

Player in Training

Status
    Near central stadsion:

- Durty Nelly,s ( Irish pub)
    - Players bar ( Spurs pub , Unfortinatly another owner now)
    - Slainte ( Irish pub )
    ( All in the warmoestraat ) 2 min walk from central

Rembrandssquare:

- Coco,s ( Australian pub ) always spurs supporters when tottenham is playing
    - Monico ( Ajax pub)
    - Mulligans ( Irish pub)

And not to forget the "Smallest pub in Amsterdam "" ( damsquare) where i be working on sunday =)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter