Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi,
    I don't suppose anyone has some photos from the Inter Milan game taken in the west stand?
    My daughter was lucky enough to be a mascot (she walked out with Aaron Lennon) but us parents were put in the north east corner..... obviously the photos I have are not great, so it would be nice if someone could help out.
    Cheers

THTV Donator

Status
    I took this but it was taken on a compact camera:

IMG_0495 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Player in Training

Status
    I already saw your photos on another thread and sods law Aaron Lennon is the only player that can't be seen!

Thanks anyway

Player in Training

Status
    I know you would want them free, but i'm sure if you checked out the club photography department or the local papers you'd find some. If it were me, I'd pay a few quid to get them. Once in a lifetime thing, i did it at a pop concert for my daughter. If its anything like my local rag the pictures stay on for about a month or so and you can view them before you choose, good luck.

Player in Training

Status
    Free is always good
    I've managed to get hold of some and spurs are sending a team pic through the post as well. I just want a few more to make a collage of some sort...
    Thanks for the advice though.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter