Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    The teams we are drawn with in champs league, everyone knows.

But have you seen where they're ranked..

Inter joint 1st
    Werder Bremen joint 4th

Even FC Twente are above us, but not by that much, 38th.

We are ranked 91st!! wat a joke.

Id say we've done well so far considering.

But the really funny thing is that Fulham are ranked above Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool and quite a few other top teams. lol.

Champions League - Fulham ranked above United - Yahoo! Eurosport

Im sure we will jump up more than a couple of places by next year

2. Who Thanked this post

River (27-10-2010)

hey you guys

Status
    I take it this table was compiled BEFORE Bale embarrassed the entire Internazionale defence and goalkeeper on their own turf three times in ten minutes

Legend !

Status
    The Europa League is much too heavily weighted. IMHO, I would weigh Lyon's semi-final appearance in the CL higher than Atletico's Europa win.

First Team Player

Status
    It was compiled in August I believe. So it was before Bale did his jig in Milan. But I dont think it would have made much of a difference in the rankings.

I wonder if Middlesbourgh got that high when they reached the UEFA cup final a few years back.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter