Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

THTV Donator

Status
    Answers by Wednesday 27 October please:

- can we get bale

-How do you like Redknapp? Is he the man that'll lead you to glory or not so much?

-Is there a general consensus on who's hated the most after Arsenal?

-Does Spurs really want Muntari, and if they want him, why is that?

Status
    1. No, he'd be stupid to even want to consider playing for that fat waiter

2. He's lead us to some glory (CL) if he's able to get some money out of Levy than he's I can see us winning something significant under him

3. Chelsea for me

4. I wouldnt want him

3. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (24-10-2010)

Legend !

Status
    1. No, simple as that.

2. I like him, but we will see his true management & tactical skill in the next couple of weeks.

3. Arsenal is 1a and Chelsea is 1b in my book.

4. I think we have enough midfielders.

5. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (24-10-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Answers by Wednesday 27 October please:

- can we get bale
    Hands off, you cheeky monkeys!

-How do you like Redknapp? Is he the man that'll lead you to glory or not so much?
    As a man, not much; as a manager, who knows? It's all new territory for the players, fans and manager.

We don't hate Arsenal, we pity them. But yeah, Chelsea, although West Ham are hard to love too.

Not any more; we have Sandro. Do you have a striker we could borrow please?

7. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (25-10-2010)

Player in Training

Status
    - can we get bale

yeah but we get maicon, lucio, cambiasso, and 1 of milito or eto'o in return :P

maybe, he is very experienced but the last year and half or so is new territory to him, but i don't really like him as a person, he is as corrupt as anything and he never admits fault with his tactics it always seems to be the players fault. But for now i believe given the time to learn about the highest level and maybe a bit more transfer backing he could lead us on to great things.

Chelsea, then West Ham

I Dont want him, he is crap, star player for a mid table team at best but its probably because Redknapp has worked with him before

9. Who Thanked this post

Legend !

Status
    - can we get bale

If you got the 100 billion dollars hes all yours.

Me personally I have a love hate relationship with the guy hes lead us to victories and pulled us out of the regulation spot but sometimes I do not like his decisions at all but still hes manager whatever he says goes. I will wait and see what the future holds the Tottenham roller coaster never stops.

Well I have learned West Ham hates us more than we hate them and I personally hate Chelsea more.

Don't think we need him since we have Sandro and like SuperYid mentioned Redknapp has worked with him before so that's probably the only reason.

11. Who Thanked this post

Player in Training

Status
    - can we get bale
    No way

I like redknapp and can see us going places with him. I mean we are in CL!

Chelsea!

Im not going to pretend i know who that is...

13. Who Thanked this post

Status
    - can we get bale
    No.

He's done the business so far. With the right players, my sense is that he's a top manager. Makes his mistakes from time to time, but seems to see the big picture. So, yes.

Inter Milan.

I don't want him.

15. Who Thanked this post

Legend !

Status
    - can we get bale

No, but we have this guy jenas who's even better…

He's got the best record of any spurs coach in history so far, so it's hard to question his record.
    What I dislike is his tactical naivete (this is a man who said players are more important than tactics and his first words to pav were just go in there and fu<king run about)
    and the way he freezes players out when he does not like them.

Most will say Chelsea and West Ham, but I dislike Man U more, they have crippled our progress more directly in recent years by buying carrick and berbatov, and will continue to try for bale and van der vaart. That and they remain the last member of the Sky 4 that we have not beaten in recent history, through dubious referring decisions and sheer luck on some occasions.

Don't need him anymore, sorry. Would take milito or eto if you're offering.

17. These users say thanks for this post

donatorHeroes (25-10-2010),River (25-10-2010)

Legend !

Status
    - can we get bale

Not a chance, unless Eto'o was part of the deal. This kid is the future of our club and a future star of Europe

He has taken us this far. I personally think Harry is a genius. Players love playing for him and he absolutely gets the best out of them. I am 100% behind Harry

Nobody compares to Arsenal at all. But, if I had to say, it would be Chelsea. West Ham just aren't good enough to be considered our rival.

I used to, but I don't think getting him would make our squad any better.

19. Who Thanked this post

groany fooker lol

Status
    1. not a chance, hes gonna stay and become a spurs legend

2. we are already enjoying the success of CL football under harry redknapp so we are all happy fans at the mo. with one or two class signings harry could challenge for the league title so im very happy with him.

3. for me its chelsea and man city as they are both **** clubs with rich sugar daddys.

4. dont want or need him. sandro looking to be a very good buy and im sure palacios will find the sort of form we all know he has.

21. Who Thanked this post

Legend !

Status
    - can we get bale

When Bale started with us he went 24 games in the team without a win... would you want him in your club?
    but in all honestly I as a spurs fan would never want to sell him regardless of how much other teams are willing to offer for him.

I firmly believe if he doesn't leave us for the England job he will be with us until he retires and he will become a major part in our history and lead us to many glory years.

Chelsea, West Ham are very closely hated but more recently I have become to hating Man City as they are our main threats to finishing 4th spot this season and getting Champions League football again

That is the first I have heard of that rumour... we are in need of a striker and maybe a defender... but striker is top priority for us I think.

23. Who Thanked this post

Legend !

Status
    - can we get bale

Nope

Perhaps, I think he has the motivational skill to cover up his sometimes tactical nativity and he is continuously linked with the England job which he will probably take in 2 years.

West ham, always has been historically. Spurs fans will quite often say Chelsea now, but for the first 100 years of their history they were nobodies and are only a big team because of their Billionaire owner. No history.

Not any more [/QUOTE]

25. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (26-10-2010)

First Team Player

Status
    - can we get bale

Not a chance, why would anyone with any common sense go to play in Italy? Its the 3rd tier or European football!

I hated the bloke before he came here and Im not going to lie he is starting to irritate me with his constant courting of the england job but in saying that he has worked wonders since he's been here and made it an exciting time to be a spurs fan...... providing he can keep hold of our best players we will be challanging in the next couple of years

For me personally nobody comes close to the scum that goes beyond hatred but Man City are really starting to get on my ****

No

27. Who Thanked this post

Player in Training

Status
    1. No chance

2. I loved the guy ever since he joined us, he'll lead us to glory before he goes

3. West Ham for me

4. Not anymore
    Last edited by AntonLivi; 26-10-2010 at 10:45 AM. Reason: forgot q 2

29. Who Thanked this post

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter