Lennon-----Hudd/Palacios--Modric----Bale--
    ---------------Van der Vaart---------------
    ---------------Pavlyuchenko---------------

COYS!

2. Who Thanked this post

Carl (21-10-2010)

Legend !

Status
    haha perhaps this anxiousness means you think we will win eh justice?

Legend !

Status
    ---------------Cudicini-----------------
    --Corluka--Kaboul--Gallas-AssouEkotto-
    ------Huddlestone---Palacios----------
    -Lennon------------------------Bale----
    ----------Van der Vaart---------------
    ---------------------Crouch-------------

I hope Crouch gets a chance to play with VdV in this one. The two have really been good together. To make up for our defensive shortcomings I recommend inserting Corluka and Palacios in the game. We just need more strength and defensive ability in the midfield. I think it is about time we give Wilson a chance to re-find his form.

Game ain't for awhile so I'll probably modify this, but I am just as excited as you are.

5. Who Thanked this post

Justice (21-10-2010)

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks again for posting this, it was the feeling waking up today, I CANT WAIT for the re-match. Yeah, Inter slowed down second half yesterday, but Ill be damned if they felt like they closed the game in a good manor after it was over. They surely will be lot mor anxious steppin on to WHL after our formidable comeback yesterday. ...with one man short...

The key-word for nov 2nd? REVENGE! People speak about that the games against Twente and Bremen are the important ones.
    Forget those matches.
    First were gonna beat Inter at home. And with a two-goal differance.

In Bale we trust.

7. Who Thanked this post

Justice (21-10-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Let's forget about those manc coonts!

My team:

--------------------Cudicini-------------------
    -Charlie----Kaboul--------Gallas------BAE-
    --------------Hudd-----Modric---------------
    -Lennon------Van der Vaart----------Bale-
    ------------------Pavlyuchenko-------------

Status
    My XI

--------------Cudcini-----------------

Hutton----Kaboul----Gallas-------BAE

----------------Thudd---------------

Lennon-----------Modric----------------Bale

--------------Van Der Vaart---------

-------------Crouch----------

I wouldnt be surprised if he deploys Sarge to play in this game to break their play down the middle but I feel a 100% fit Tom is the better option for us. Cant change the back 4, just tell the fookers to stay on their feet around the 18 yard box so we dont give up ****e free kicks. This XI here bar Carlo has been fairly consistent since the season has started, sure some want to see Pav start but for me Crouch provides the bigger threat against our opposition and as we've all seen he can set up goal scoring opportunities, no matter how "direct" the play is. (not that I'm a fan but if we get the crosses in he'll be effective)
    Last edited by spursman18; 02-11-2010 at 03:28 AM.

First Team Player

Status
    So is VDV definitely playing? Very likely?

Edit: Nevermind, this link answered my question: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...480943,00.html

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by noobd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So is VDV definitely playing? Very likely?
    He trained today SSN was at the Lodge today and from what I saw he didnt seem to be in any discomfort, so I would expect to see him 100% tomorrow night

12. Who Thanked this post

noobd (02-11-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Hope to see Crouch start with VDV next to him. They seem to have a good understanding at the moment.

Player in Training

Status
    November 2nd 2010. Finally. Whatever happens tonight its going to be quite something to tell the grandchildren about having watched Tottenham play the holders of the CL at home. And quite marvalous to the them about the WIN.
    ...hopefully IŽll be considered to be a delerious old fart lost in ancient f***in history since Tottenham never missed the CL since that year...

Anyways it seems incredibly important that we might have both VdV and Hudds on the field today. If Kranjar has served his time for murdering someone, ***ually molesting Žarrys wife, or whatever Kranjcar have done to never get to play, I want him to get to play during the second half.

Its the holders of the CL, yeah. And we are Tottenham. We can loose to practically ever team.
    But at our best we also can beat the most.

In april we did just that. I learned how to get back from Britain to Sweden due to that freak volcanic ash thing after having watched Spurs beat our main rivals during those fantastic days.
    The following link is not off-topic, it would fit very well at the humor department, but its also important for tonights game since we historically play really well under those conditions.

Flood in south Iceland could suggest possible volcano eruption | IceNews - Daily News
    Looking forward to the return trip? ..not so much....
    Worth it for beating Inter?
    ...you bet.
    See you at the lane.

groany fooker lol

Status
    COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUSPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My XI

--------------Cudcini-----------------

Hutton----Kaboul----Gallas-------BAE

----------------Thudd---------------

Lennon-----------Modric----------------Bale

--------------Van Der Vaart---------

-------------Crouch----------

I wouldnt be surprised if he deploys Sarge to play in this game to break their play down the middle but I feel a 100% fit Tom is the better option for us. Cant change the back 4, just tell the fookers to stay on their feet around the 18 yard box so we dont give up ****e free kicks. This XI here bar Carlo has been fairly consistent since the season has started, sure some want to see Pav start but for me Crouch provides the bigger threat against our opposition and as we've all seen he can set up goal scoring opportunities, no matter how "direct" the play is. (not that I'm a fan but if we get the crosses in he'll be effective)
    Exactly this.

I am ridiculously nervous, every time I even think of the game I get a shiver. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (02-11-2010)

Legend !

Status
    A spot of Inter team news - goalkeeper Julio Cesar and midfielder Esteban Cambiasso habe both been ruled out of this game. They are very, very short in midfield as Dejan Stankovic, McDonald Mariga and Thiago Motta are also out due to injury.

Probable Team (4-2-3-1):
    Castellazzi - Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu - Zanetti, Muntari - Coutinho, Sneijder, Pandev - Eto'o

The only changes I could see made to that team are Santon instead of Chivu at LB, and possibly Milito coming in up top instead of Eto'o, in which case the Cameroonian will probably be moved out wide instead of Coutinho.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    COOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOON YOOOOOOOOOOU SPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!

Can't wait for this!!!

Time to unleash hell upon them.

Player in Training

Status
    can't wait to get amongst the atmosphere tonight. gonig to sink a few jars to calm nerves before hand, and took a day off tomoz for the hangover

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter