Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Now I know it's not the Premiership but I was just curious to see how many of your opinions are the same as mine. I think there will be a lot of very silmilar votes.

You know how it works, 1-2-3 points.

3 - Bale, Outstanding Hat-trick out of absolutely nothing.

2 - Jenas, He looked like his old self again tonight, fantastic tackling and an assist in Bale's 2nd.

1 - Cudacini - Going to have to give this to him because he made some brilliant saves at 4-0 to save us some respect.

Status
    Bale

Bale

Bale

Bale

Bale

Bale

That about sums it up for me

Jenas played well at times as did Lennon but I'd like all my points going to bale

3. Who Thanked this post

Tott_BeBop (20-10-2010)

Player in Training

Status
    3 BALE, there are only one word to discribe his performance in the second half - TERRIFIC!!!
    2 LENNON, he was the best for us in the first half, also made an assist to Bale
    3 JENAS, he also had a good game

THTV Donator

Status
    3 - Gomes

2 - Modric

1 - Palacios

(only kidding )

3 - Bale

2 - Jenas

1 - Lennon

THTV Donator

Status
    3 - Gomes

2 - Modric

1 - Palacios

(only kidding )

3 - Bale

2 - Jenas

1 - Lennon

Legend !

Status
    3- Bale....obviously
    2- Lennon....He has found his form again. He managed to stick out in a game where we were ****e.
    1- Crouch....He is the only other person other than Hudd who played a tad bit better than mediocre.

I will add that we need to sell Hutton and Keane as soon as fookin possible. They were awful for the most part tonight. I am not going to be fooled by Hutton any longer. He isn't good, plain and simple. Don't let his impressive looking forward runs that end in nothing fool you.

Jenas, fine he looked OK at times. But people...I watched him pass the ball to an inter player standing only 3 meters from him on 3 or 4 separate occasions tonight. He is still a huge liability. He has glimpses of greatness, but also makes some of the stupidest plays you'll see.

Legend !

Status
    3. Bale
    2. Lennon
    1. Jenas

Bale...oh my god.

First Team Player

Status
    3- Bale - no need to explain.
    2- Lennon - much better! Really pleased he is finding some form.
    1- Jenas - looked comfortable on the ball, and played with his heart on his sleeve.

Such a proud performance! COYS!

Legend !

Status
    I'm baffled by the Jenas love; he was at fault for the first and third goals.

3 - Hmm, dunno, give it to the Welsh lad I guess?

2 - Lennon. Had a pretty good game considering he knew he had no f*cker to aim at even if he beat his man.

1 - Modric. Well, you can't fault him, can you...?

hey you guys

Status
    I don't think there were three players who even gave a fook this evening quite honestly.
    Bale obvo Spurs' MOTM, better late than never, but still.
    Jenas assisted in one of Bale's goals, but when it seems like Jenas did better than anyone else in the team, alarm bells should be ringing!
    Cudicini at third if anything.

Apart from that, nobody really played. Palacios was an IDIOT again! He knew he couldn't win the ball from behind like that. Swiftly becoming a liability. Generous patience wearing away...

Legend !

Status
    If i could give all the points to bale i would. Do it.
    if not
    3- bale
    2- cudicini
    1- lennon

Legend !

Status
    give it all to Bale seeing as hes the only one who showed up for both fookin halves

Legend !

Status
    In response to the Palacios tackle, Dave. I think he knew he couldn't get the ball. He seemed willing to take the yellow card because it looked as if Inter were headed for a massive run out. In all honestly I thought it was a smart play to be honest. I don't think it was an instance of Wilson thinking he could get the ball and just making a poor tackle. He did it because he thought he would be preventing the goal. Just my opinion of the way it looked. Honestly, he didn't play too poorly in the small amount of time he was on.

Hutton is a serious issue at the back. I now see why Charlie is a valuable player. He is SO much better at defending the cross than Hutton is.

Keane is ****e.

Legend !

Status
    Ok. The less said about the first half the better. My ratings are for the second half.

1 Bale - He is no longer one of the best left sided players in the world. He is the best left sided player in the world.
    2 Lennon - Glimpses of what we know he can do. He is almost there.
    3 Jenas. - Some strong tackling and solid play. Can't really complain at all.

Jenas was good tonight. He's getting it back. He's working hard, it has to be acknowledged. I was also impressed with Hutton. He still gives the odd stray pass and he lacks a little bit of skill with regards first touch but he wasn't afraid to run at people and cut in and be creative. Defensively he wasn't challenged too much as they used Sneijder and that Coutinho fella to attack down the middle mostly. But Hutton seems much fitter nowadays and got back behind the ball quickly. I'd still favour Corluka for defensive duties. If Corluka could attack like Hutton or if Hutton could defend like Corluka then we'd be fine. But right now it's a toss up.

If only we hadn't been so friggin sloppy in the first half. We could have got something here.
    Last edited by PunchInTheNutz; 20-10-2010 at 10:19 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    3 - Bale
    2 - Lennon
    1 - Cudicini

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter