Register To Comment
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

THTV Donator

Status
    Team news here:

BBC Sport - Football - Inter Milan v Tottenham

I'm sure links to streams will pop up too....

First Team Player

Status
    I'd be happy with a 4-5-1, With Either Sandro or Palacious in the squad, Defence is the main part of the game for us I think. We Bale on the Break away. Saying that, anything could happen. This is one of the biggest games for as a Spur's supporter anyway.

Scott

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    I'm buzzing for this now!!

COYS!!

Lets show the world that the mighty Tottenham from The Lane are back in the big time and here to stay!!!

First Team Player

Status
    I forgot Sandro was entered into the European Squad. Jenas to replace VDV, Kaboul RB and Gallas and Bassong in the middle.

3-1 Spurs.

This game can't come any sooner!!!

Scott

Legend !

Status
    Can't wait for kick off now, getting close. Here are the streams:

MyP2P.eu :: The UEFA Champions League - Inter Milan vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Four changes from the team that played Fulham on the weekend with Crouch, Lennon, Jenas and Bassong coming in for Pavlyuchenko, Van der Vaart, Sandro and King.

Should leave us looking something like

--------------------------------- Gomes ---------------------------------
    Hutton -------------- Gallas ------------- Bassong -------------- BAE
    ---------------------- Huddlestone ------ Jenas -----------------------
    Lennon ------------------------ Modric -------------------------- Bale
    ---------------------------------- Crouch --------------------------------

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

Status
    OFFICIAL TEAM NEWS

TEAM: (4-4-1-1): Gomes; Hutton, Gallas, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Huddlestone, Jenas, Bale; Modric; Crouch

ah fook, contrast beat me to it

First Team Player

Status
    Think Hutton is the wrong decision. Hope he prove's me wrong though

scott

Status
    Quoted from the PFA site .

Harry Redknapp is relishing the prospect of going head-to-head with one of the biggest clubs in the world and he feels Spurs are a couple of new players away from being a major force in domestic and European football.

He said: “Tottenham may be one or two signings away from being a team that could win the championship.

“One or two players in the right positions – and I am talking about top, top players in the right positions.

“If we could do that, Tottenham could win the championship in a couple of years. The squad is just so full of talent anyway, who have made their mark.

“And Daniel (chairman Daniel Levy) has done a great job in backing my judgement and improving the squad and the club.

“The players are playing with confidence, they’ve improved. Gareth Bale has come on a bundle, the goalkeeper (Heurelho Gomes), who obviously has talent, is showing what he can do.

“The players we brought in – Crouchy and Deoe – have given us something. Even Robbie Keane and I genuinely feel bad for him that he is not in the team.”

Looking ahead to tonight’s game, Redknapp added: “A night like this is the ideal stage for them, that’s why I am looking forward to it.

“It is great to be playing the holders in the San Siro. If you looked at this a couple of years ago when I first arrived at the club, you wouldn’t have believed it.

“If we can get something from this game it would really help us. We need to get some points out of these two games (against Milan), that is vital.

“And we will have a go tonight, not just sit back and soak up pressure. We will be positive.”

Status
    SUBS

The subs are: Cudicini, Kaboul, Bentley, Kranjcar, Palacios, Keane and Pavlyuchenko. Huddlestone is the team captain.

So Gio......no future with us

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Compare that bench to Chelseas last night . . . WOW.

Harry is right, we are two signings away from being a huge force not only in England, but in Europe.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    cannot wait for this game.

Player in Training

Status
    Nervous and excited, Come on spurs!

Legend !

Status
    Not sure about BAE and Hutton.

They are quite attacking, Gallas needs a massive game, needs to lead the back.

Would of played Niko as well.

Im just going to enjoy watching us tonight, I dont expect us to get anything!

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkygerbils View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure about BAE and Hutton.

They are quite attacking, Gallas needs a massive game, needs to lead the back.

Would of played Niko as well.

Im just going to enjoy watching us tonight, I dont expect us to get anything!
    Couldn't agree with you anymore.

Scott

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter