Register To Comment
    Banned !

Status
    Many will said that this is a debut year and we will have a hard time to adjust to the long season fixture.
    But in my opinion we can do it if we manage to beat the holders tonight.

What you choose between winning it and not having to qualify next season?
    I dont wish we are like Arsenal where they continuously qualify each season but not having what it takes to win it.They are just there to take the sponsorship money.

So i hope we go all out to win it even it means not able to maintain qualification.

Your thoughts?

Status
    Anything is possible but no winning tonight doesnt mean we can win the whole thing........just cos i **** a blonde girl doesnt mean i can get heidi klum

3. Who Thanked this post

Triangulum (20-10-2010)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    As long as we are in it we can win it . . . .

Wether we do is a totally different matter.

Status
    If we beat them tonight we can no longer be seen as débutante's who are only there to make up the numbers, who need to be in the CL for a few years to get used to it or strengthen to compete. It would mean we have a chance of winning.

When I say 'a chance' its a difficult one to quantify. In terms of odds we would be the dark horse or the outside chance worthy of a side bet in case it happens.

I dont go for all this noobie b****x, we qualified by coming 4th in the so called hardest league in the world & that has to count for something.

High profile pundits have been quoted as saying "Spurs have the best/strongest/deepest squad in the Premiership" ... if thats so then why the fook cant we "Dare to do" and sneak this from under their noses.

We would need a lot of luck & injuries would be a key factor but as the old gaffa once said

"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

COYS!!!

6. Who Thanked this post

rossibailey (20-10-2010)

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As long as we are in it we can win it . . . .

Wether we do is a totally different matter.
    This. COYS

Legend !

Status
    A win at Inter would be massive not only for this campaign but for the club's mentality as a whole.

Player in Training

Status
    It has the chances of being a legendary game, as long as we go at them and don't sit back this game could be ours

Legend !

Status
    when was the last time we beat a great team away then who fight for years every season on the top of europe?(or used to)

Dont think we ever beaten man united chelsea or arsenal or liverpool away.
    But maybe im wrong!

TODAY! could be the time =)

Legend !

Status
    I think if we win at Inter then we are going to be in the knock-out stages. that's all i think a win at inter does for us at this time.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter