Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Hello folks unfortunately i am one 95,000,000 that couldnt make it to the san siro so what is everyone doing?

I shall ever be at the Hollington oak in hastings with a steak dinner

or

at home with a curry made by my fair hand and a fridge full of Guinness

coys

THTV Donator

Status
    Haha, I'm well and truely gutted I couldn't get time off work. All my mates are going, infact, they're already in Milan, they will stay there until Friday!!

I shall be watching it in the house with a few cans of Fosters!

COYS!

Legend !

Status
    I have a continuing legal education class during the match so I will be watching in the comfort of my own apartment in my new CL home kit. I imagine some Beam will pass through me and a little bottle of champagne ready to go if we were to win.

THTV Donator

Status
    i really wish that this game was shown on Sky so that it can be viewed in 3D....other than that, work night so home....

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Down the SU at Plymouth Uni.

Brrrrrrrrap.

talking in the wind

Status
    when unit said this would be the game to go to i kinda didnt fancy it,im fooking raging now it would have been a brillant trip,sorry p lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    when unit said this would be the game to go to i kinda didnt fancy it,im fooking raging now it would have been a brillant trip,sorry p lol
    Unit's gone to the game??

Legend !

Status
    It"ll be dash home from work eat ,shower then its just in time for the tv all night.

Legend !

Status
    Errrr ...... in my armchair!!!!!

Legend !

Status
    I have something on tonight so will be recording it and watching it when i get home.

COYS

Legend !

Status
    Leaving work early for some golf then gonna grab a chippy, recline the recliner, sit back and enjoy the 2-1 victory for Spurs! COYS!

Legend !

Status
    I didnt manage to get tickets and niether did 3 of my friends, i would have happily payed a few hundred or whatever the prices places like ticketmaster and others were selling them for, but i didnt fancy going alone. Will probs end up inviting a few mates around for Peroni and Pizza / Pasta or whatever is more italian and then watch the game.

Definatly plan to go to Twente away

COYS

First Team Player

Status
    Pizza, Miller, Game, Win, Buzzing.

Scott

Status
    I'll be watching the game from my usual seat .......

Player in Training

Status
    At home with plenty of cans of stella

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter