Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Any one intersted in sorting out car sharing to milan ?

I can take my company car a Toyota prius, so if we share the costs of the traval to milan in that we will keep the green party happy.

I am sorry I can't pm any one at the moment as I have only just joined this site.

So if you are looking for some one to join you please pm me, I am a non smoker .

THTV Donator

Status
    So you're happy to go on someone else's ticket then ?

Player in Training

Status
    the tickets are for my father, son and myself,, due to the fact that I was only informed by email on Tuesday, I did not see the email until Wednsday.Which is when I informed the ticket office by email (as the ticket office asked in the email ) that I did not require the tickets as it was to late to sort out leave flights and accomadation.
    As I have said before I did not fill out the attached forms with season ticket and passport numbers, But have still been issued with tickets.
    Last edited by greathamspurs; 16-10-2010 at 09:54 PM.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by greathamspurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the tickets are for my father, son and myself,, due to the fact that I was only informed by email on Tuesday, I did not see the email until Wednsday.Which is when I informed the ticket office by email (as the ticket office asked in the email ) that I did not require the tickets as it was to late to sort out leave flights and accomadation.
    As I have said before I did not fill out the attached forms with season ticket and passport numbers, But have still been issued with tickets.
    Mate - I was only pulling your leg ha ha ha

First Team Player

Status
    DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE YOUR AVATAR, HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Team Player

Status
    By the way, do you happen to know what her name is? i need something to moan at certain moments.............

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter