Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi All, I got an email sent to me on Tuesday, which I read on Wednesday morning saying that I had Three tickets for inter away.As soon as I saw the email and sent a reply saying due to such short notice I was unable to go the game. Friday night I got home from work to find the three tickets waiting for me on my door mat. I have not filled out any of the forms with passport details or traval details on, But have the tickets.

I can't see any numbers on the tickets which match my ST numbers.

Any one got any idea whats going on ???

Status
    Ring the club's customer services and im sure they will enlighten you.

Player in Training

Status
    not open till Monday,

Status
    Not much you can do untill then then.

Player in Training

Status
    All I can think of is if you have a st and a passport to match the name on the st then you are going to get in. As I said I filled out none of the forms with passport numbers or flight numbers.

Legend !

Status
    if there is a name on the ticket see if you can find where they live and give them to that person?

THTV Donator

Status
    The 12 October update may interest you...

Ticket Office Today - Tickets - Tottenhamhotspur.com

Player in Training

Status
    The tickets are for my father, son and myself. I did apply but did not have enough points to get tickets in the first issue.

Player in Training

Status
    what you going to do with the tickets

Legend !

Status
    I suggest you send them to me as soon as possible

Player in Training

Status
    Hi

me and 2 mates are looking for tickets in the away end. If you want to sell them to 3 season ticket holders, please PM me .

cheers

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter