Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hello,

I am Dario from Croatia and I am big Tottenham's fun.

I am planing go to London in November
    and I'd like to buy 2 tickets for match Tottenham Werder Breme

Do you explain me, please, is there any whay for buying tickets without additionally prices for membership?

Thank you

Dario

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum dkatava. I'm afraid the only way to officially buy tickets without having a membership these days is to hope and wait until the fixture goes onto general sale, might be hoping more than expecting with it being a Champs league match. These are from the main Spurs website Welcome To Tottenhamhotspur.com

You can buy them illegally for an inflated price from touts outside the stadium on match day but again that's leaving it to chance and if you want to pay more.

Good luck.

Player in Training

Status
    tank you very much, Luke!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter