Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    was gutted bout ticket allocation, but scored tickets away end (top tier blue) from this site, legit, asks for names to go on tickets.....

jus look up viagogo france, the french version in google, then inter-tottenham, top tier blue (90 euro) on second page, has a map where seats should be.... yes away end, apparently.

they only have 5 left in top tier blue..... let me know what ya think! am thinking it may be a wrongen as how the hell did the site get tickets in the away end?

any thoughts?

THTV Donator

Status
    viagogo is a reliable site...think it's endorsed by ticketmaster. remember the face value for these tickets are 18 so nearly a 500% hike...

THTV Donator

Status
    viagogo is a resale site and only accepts tickets from validated sellers. there may be some yids making a profit from this game or are unable to make it. face value ticket price infos here:

Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Inter Milan - ticket price update

Player in Training

Status
    for sure, was glad to see its gone down to 18 for those who got a ticket, but 90euros (70) to be in the away end, not to bad. neutral zone may not be so neutral, seems like a lot of us are going over ticketless or neutral end. san siro doesnt come round to often! jus glad i got my flights cheap! Any ideas on how many yids are making the trip?

THTV Donator

Status
    no idea sorry....

Player in Training

Status
    the thing is that spurs send the tickets to the ticket holders house or you pick them up. and if you are going in the spurs end you get a form and fill it out and send it back to spurs, inc your info and passport etc. so i doubt that this website can comply with whats needed to travel in that end

Player in Training

Status
    the website that confirmed away end tickets, even after emailing to be 100% has flopped, got a message today. Back to square one. Best options are now to either get hold of tickets in the second blue tier (jus below the spurs fans) or in the red tier (the neutral zone) Does anyone know what other spurs fans who didnt get a ticket are doing?

Player in Training

Status
    Me and two others plan to get neutral tickets hopefully for about 80 quid. The blue bit your saying might be where the Ultras sit, as they love a behind the goal view.

Im getting my work colleague whos italian to ring up the ticket office at the san siro tomorrow to find out where the best place for a neutral fan to go is.

Player in Training

Status
    gd plan to check with the club, from what have read its red upper.... the inter site says season ticket holders (scooter throwing ultras....) who normally sit blue side, second tier, have been relocated to the orange part of the ground. But your right you never know + its italy....

could you post where the official neutral zone is when you find out pl!!

+ tickets from inter go on general sale on the 12th, much cheaper... nd i doubt the ground will sell out

coys

Player in Training

Status
    yeah ill let you know in a minute when she phones. COYS!

Player in Training

Status
    my italian work colleague just rang the bank chain that sell the tickets for the game, and they say that to avoid buying tickets in the corners of the stadium as thats where the nutters sit.

they mentioned that tickets in the red, orange and possibly blue zone are the safest out of the lot. but make sure that they arnt to near the corner

Player in Training

Status
    Most Yids are using tickazilla to get tickets 2nd ring long side (Cat 2)....87......they have sold over 300 already to Spurs fans......at least there will be a few of us together......COYS!!!!!

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by al_baby69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most Yids are using tickazilla to get tickets 2nd ring long side (Cat 2)....87......they have sold over 300 already to Spurs fans......at least there will be a few of us together......COYS!!!!!
    Yeah there's five of us together in that bit, it'll end up as a 2nd away section, may even get a bit of 'were the shelf side, were the shelf side, were the shelf side Tottenham' going lol

Player in Training

Status
    lol ill join in then, yido yido

First Team Player

Status
    What happens tho if when u get to the ground & you get to thro turnstyles for thr neutral gate & they ask for Italian ID? Ive read that this will be a big possibiity. I really wanna go but dont wanna get there & b in this position, can some1 confirm if the Italian ID thing will go ahead?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter