Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    just looking at the spurs site the cut off for season ticket holders to Milan away was 460.
    i was wondering as a season ticket holder how many loyalty points do you get for your season ticket?

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by willk9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just looking at the spurs site the cut off for season ticket holders to Milan away was 460.
    i was wondering as a season ticket holder how many loyalty points do you get for your season ticket?
    Cut off Is 410 loyalty points says so on the website

VIP Member

Status
    25 points, I think, for each year you renew your ticket. The cutoff for Inter is much higher than I expected. Gives me a slight worry for Twente now!

Edited to add
    Just had a quick scout 'round to look at my loyalty points and noticed that it looked like it was 35 points for this season's ticket.

Rumour is it'll be 700+ for Twente. Will be royally pissed off if that's the case.
    Last edited by funster; 04-10-2010 at 08:45 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by funster View Post
    25 points, I think, for each year you renew your ticket. The cutoff for Inter is much higher than I expected. Gives me a slight worry for Twente now!

Edited to add
    Just had a quick scout 'round to look at my loyalty points and noticed that it looked like it was 35 points for this season's ticket.

Rumour is it'll be 700+ for Twente. Will be royally pissed off if that's the case.
    I can't see it being 700 for Twente. I know loads more people who wanted to go to Milan than Enschede, That said we won't get many tickets for Twente as their ground is tiny.

VIP Member

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seanydee View Post
    I can't see it being 700 for Twente. I know loads more people who wanted to go to Milan than Enschede, That said we won't get many tickets for Twente as their ground is tiny.
    No? It was over 600 for Nijmegen a few years ago - granted with a smaller stadium, but that wasn't the last game of the Champions League Group stages either! An allocation of about one-quarter of what we've got for Inter. Do you think only one-quarter of people wanting to go to Milan will want to go to Enschede? I think more. I don't hold out much hope unfortunately.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by funster View Post
    25 points, I think, for each year you renew your ticket.

Edited to add
    Do you mean 35 points at the start of the season plus the 1/3/5 points for each home game? Surely you dont only get 35 for the whole season, when members are getting uo to 5 points a game?! Assuming so, do they add each games points after that game or in one block?

First Team Player

Status
    For season tickets you get a certain amount of points a year for renewing it, not sure of the amount though. Also from what i can work out they add points depending on the home fixture. For example West ham yesterday was worth 1 loyalty point and this loyalty point will go on to your season ticket. However with the new card scanning on your season ticket i was wondering if you get the point/s even if you miss the game? or wether it adds the point/s automatically when the card is scanned as you enter WHL. COYS

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    The bulk of the points are earned away from hone.

Cat A fixtures at home get zero points but fixtures like Wigan away get 5 points.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    The bulk of the points are earned away from hone.

Cat A fixtures at home get zero points but fixtures like Wigan away get 5 points.

Apologies for being picky, but no game gets zero points, cat A games get 1 point, Cat b 3 points and cat c 5 points.

As a season ticket holder you get points allocated at the start of the season and then these are added to each year you renew, you don't get additional points for games attended as per bronze/lilywhite.

For Arsenal away I think I worked out that you need to have renewed your season ticket for approx 8 years to have accumulated enough points to qualify for a ticket.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    @Chingfordspur fair enough.

I was led to believe Cat A got none but I usually am wrong though.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    @Chingfordspur fair enough.

I was led to believe Cat A got none but I usually am wrong though.

You're not usually wrong mate, its just that you seem to spend most of your time largely going to away games like Wigan, Blackpool Sunderland Newcastle et al. I take my hat off to you Wigan away isn't the most glamorous and imo you should be getting 10 points for that one.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I would love to get 10 points for it.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingfordspur View Post
    As a season ticket holder you get points allocated at the start of the season and then these are added to each year you renew, you don't get additional points for games attended as per bronze/lilywhite.
    On a season ticket you get points throughout the season aswell as at the start. For instance i have a season ticket and west ham was a category 1 game worth 1 loyalty point on your membership. My loyalty point total was 405 the day before and before the game on the day, and after the game it rose to 406, so points are added during the season for season ticket holders.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter