Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Morning all.
    I am looking for any info on how to get from Munster airport (Germany) to the FC Twente ground. I have been trying to find out details on how to get there by train, but no one is making it easy. How are you getting there?

Player in Training

Status
    You mean from dortmund? You can use this website to plan a trip. It is in dutch but the tool is pretty easy so I dont think you will have any problems:

Dienstverlening voor iedereen die met de trein reist. › NS voor reizigers › NS reizigers

VIP Member

Status
    Munster (Ortze) to Enschede - four-and-a-half to five hours - two to three changes - €55-€80. Deutsche Bahn website is very helpful.

bahn.com - your online travel booking tool for rail journeys, holidays, city trips and car rental

Player in Training

Status
    Hi,

Could not help myself to respond to the message from funster. Munster Airport (a very small airport) is close to Enschede and not 5 hours away from it. It is about50 minutes with traintransport.
    You can book tickets for the trains at nshispeed.nl/nl/internationale-treinplanner and fill in these stations:

Muenster (Westbf) Hbf - Enschede Drienerlo

Drienerlo is the station where the stadium of Twente is, if you want to go to the centrum of Enschede just fill in Enschede.

Will be a nice match since both teams are already qualified for knockout stages then

First Team Player

Status
    I'll drive with my car from Mönchengladbach. Makes travelling easier. Also did it so on my Bremen trip.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter