Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    noobd's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Alright so I have class tomorrow during the match... are there any planned re-airings of the match on FSC later in the day or the day after? I know they did this with the first Young Boys match -- they re-aired the match an hour or two later on FSC.

    I really want to watch the whole match. Thanks a lot!


  2. #2
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by noobd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright so I have class tomorrow during the match... are there any planned re-airings of the match on FSC later in the day or the day after? I know they did this with the first Young Boys match -- they re-aired the match an hour or two later on FSC.

    I really want to watch the whole match. Thanks a lot!
    First re-airing is 11am on Wednesday FSC

    If you have FSC Plus than it'll be re-aired at Midnight tomorrow, pretty long wait to watch but if you're not up for skipping class (which i dont do as i feel its bad luck for us) than those are your only options to check it out.

  3. Who Thanked this post

    noobd (14-09-2010)

  4. #3
    stroud_jm's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Online
    this has me proper pissed...I guess I can't really complain with massive amount of coverage FSC gives, but come on, do us a favor just this once.

    I am going to be on pins and needles all day, and I won't even get to see the fookin game, cause streams are blocked at work. Damn it.

  5. #4
    noobd's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First re-airing is 11am on Wednesday FSC

    If you have FSC Plus than it'll be re-aired at Midnight tomorrow, pretty long wait to watch but if you're not up for skipping class (which i dont do as i feel its bad luck for us) than those are your only options to check it out.
    Yeah I have class from 1215et-4et~ every day. I think I only have FSC, I'm not sure about plus.. didn't know there was one, I'd have to look into that.

    I might just skip one class, and I'd only miss the first 20~ minutes... hmmm

  6. #5
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by stroud_jm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this has me proper pissed...I guess I can't really complain with massive amount of coverage FSC gives, but come on, do us a favor just this once.

    I am going to be on pins and needles all day, and I won't even get to see the fookin game, cause streams are blocked at work. Damn it.
    It looks like they're airing every champions league game but I know how you feel with their ****e sometimes, especially tape delayed games.

  7. #6
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by noobd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I have class from 1215et-4et~ every day. I think I only have FSC, I'm not sure about plus.. didn't know there was one, I'd have to look into that.

    I might just skip one class, and I'd only miss the first 20~ minutes... hmmm
    We'll FSC plus bought out Setanta Sports (Irish broadcaster) and they get games that regular FSC doesnt carry on the weekends (so far we played stoke away on FSC plus) its an extra $15 through your cable provider. If you only have FSC I'd try and catch it live, or on a stream.

  8. #7
    LilyWhiteSox's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    I'm currently not at school because I don't leave for my semester in England for two weeks, but when at Illinois State I always kind of tried to make sure I had a gap between 2 and 4 during the week so I could watch Spurs.

  9. #8
    USpur's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Online
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyWhiteSox View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm currently not at school because I don't leave for my semester in England for two weeks, but when at Illinois State I always kind of tried to make sure I had a gap between 2 and 4 during the week so I could watch Spurs.
    Awesome forum name, I'm a huge sox fan. The CL games are on at a bad time stateside so I'm forced to dvr the games and actually work for the entire afternoon. I have direct tv so getting the CL games isn't an issue, getting the league games cost some money though.

  10. #9
    steelktm's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    yeah i was going to say Direct TV is showing every Champs league game for free according to my friend. so if you have that then you can get the game even if you are not paying for FS+ Just make your way to a bar that you know has NFL Sunday ticket and they will be able to show the spurs game. just have to get there maybe before all the ManUre fans want to hog it up!

    Yeah and on your point spursman, i am pissed that setanta went belly up because now i don't have anywhere to watch the Irish games that Setanta would show. even if they were tape delay by 1 day i could ignore the scores for that.

  11. #10
    noobd's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Looks like I'm just going to miss a little of the first half then... I'll be sprinting back to my apartment after class!

  12. #11
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by noobd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like I'm just going to miss a little of the first half then... I'll be sprinting back to my apartment after class!
    dont trip

  13. #12
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah i was going to say Direct TV is showing every Champs league game for free according to my friend. so if you have that then you can get the game even if you are not paying for FS+ Just make your way to a bar that you know has NFL Sunday ticket and they will be able to show the spurs game. just have to get there maybe before all the ManUre fans want to hog it up!

    Yeah and on your point spursman, i am pissed that setanta went belly up because now i don't have anywhere to watch the Irish games that Setanta would show. even if they were tape delay by 1 day i could ignore the scores for that.
    I dont miss those 2 *****s during the matches though, god those 2 were bad. Setanta was nice, I hate some of the shows on this FSC network (primarily the football superstar bollocks from Australia)

  14. #13
    US_Spurs_Fan's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Streams for me... can't be paying that much for FoxSoccerPlus to watch 1 game a month.

  15. #14
    noobd's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    I got out of class early, showed up right after the Crouch goal. So I guess I'm bad luck.

  16. #15
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by noobd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got out of class early, showed up right after the Crouch goal. So I guess I'm bad luck.
    No worries, at least you got to watch some of it.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter