Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Right YIDO's.... I am just trying to find out if there is going to be a meeting place for spurs in milan. Me and 7 others + more to book are flying out from stansted on the 19th to bologna and training it from there... we paid 70 for flights and a train in around 30 return from bologna to milan.

we dont have tickets yet but I am hoping our application for the game will be accepted. I think we will get around 10% allocation of the stadium so 7 to 8k... but i could be wrong

First Team Player

Status
    I take it your a season ticket holder? Im from south wales & work most wkends & am not a ST holder so dont think I'll have much chance in getting a ticket thro the club im gonna hav to look to other means, any ideas?

Player in Training

Status
    Liking the idea of a flight to Bologna and then a train

I need to do some more internet research.....

Banned !

Status
    i am assuming that we will not sell out our allocation in the San Siro even once the members get some...

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by allenbishop1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Email me for any info needed visited Milan a few times
    To forum members - this seller has posted on a number of threads selling tickets that have not been put on sale to the public yet. Do not be fooled b his post count and what may seem to be a generous and genuine offer...

THTV Donator

Status
    Any more insight as to how many tickets we'll be allocated? Not a ST holder but have 100+ LP so would be tempted to arrange travel if we're going to be allocated more tickets than usual.

Player in Training

Status
    ast Season Inter played Chelsea at the San Siro in The Champions League, first knock-out stage. Chelsea were given 5,500 tickets at 32.50 on the 3rd Tier Blue.

When Manchester United played Milan they were given 4,500 tickets at 20 on the 3rd Tier Green.

The away Sections at the San Siro both normally hold 4,500. Inter used areas that have badly restricted views and also the usually empty segregation areas to boost the allocation to 5,500. It is not sure IF they will be allowed to do this again.

So, the Spurs allocation will be minimum 4,500 and maximum 5,500 on the 3rd tier blue (Curva Sud)

http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=76714

The Spurs fans will be in Blocks 302 to 318 and 301 to 315 IF YOU CLICK ON THE BLOCK YOU CAN SEE THE VIEW.

However, fences and netting have since been added and this will change the view to similar to Block 350.

The opinion that we would get 8,000 tickets is based on the fact that the away sector for away games used to be on Tier 1 of the Curva Sud but it was moved to Tier 3 last Season.

Although the crowd will only be in the region of 55,000 leaving 30,000 empty seats Spurs will not be given any more Tickets except 200 Category 1 Tickets in Red Tier1 in Block L and these will go to Sponsors / Box Holders etc.

Entry to the San Siro is like going into an Airport and even more restrictions have again been put into place this Season. It will be easy to buy a Ticket for an Inter section of the Stadium - but you will NOT get in. It will be enforced 100 % that you show your Italian ID card to enter these sections.

I am sure that some people will say that they will not enforce it but they will. On a positive note Milan is not Rome and we should all have a great trip with no problems with the Inter Ultras.

Player in Training

Status
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

This confirms that Spurs will have the 3rd tier Blue as I was told. If we pay more than 18 then Spurs and Inter are 'robbing' us.

Notice that Inter are not even opening the 3rd tier above their Ultras and on the side as the crowd is expected to be 55,000 maximum. They are even selling tickets at 3 games for the price of 2.

To get into our Section you will need Passport and Season Ticket card, the tickets may also have a name on. What happened last Season is not relevant as yet again the Italian Government has introduced more new Laws for this Season. For Serie A games the only away fans allowed are Fans with Photo Membership Cards. How this will work for The Champions League is not clear.

First Team Player

Status
    Does this mean that as im not a ST holder I were looking to get a ticket via other avenues if, IF i manage to get a ticket am i going to be asked for any documents once i get to the ground? Obviously if i mangae to get a ticket its not gonna be with my fellow Yids!

Player in Training

Status
    IF milan are going to require a passport for us to enter the ground with a name that matches the tickets then spurs have a duty of care and will have to make this clear before the purchase of tickets has been made... however as the application process has been already put in place and this has not happened... then if on arrival u are refussed entry.. Spurs will then be liable for costs incurred to you.... This will include travel to Italy.. hotels and cost of tickets and all travel and food while in milan...

Please note that you will be required to retain all receipts... Please note this will only apply to the orignal purchasers of the ticket direct from Spurs... so make sure u have this agreed with ur seller..

for those of u looking to meet up>>>> A group of 8 of us has booked up in the ramada plaza milano and we are expecting this group to expand to around 15-20 so anyone wanting to meet up with fellow yids this is where we will be.. its 5 mintues from the metro and is at a cost of 35 a night..

good luck hope to see u all out there

Player in Training

Status
    just a couple of issues regarding milan,

Milan so i have been reliably informed has a total drink ban on football days

NO bars are allowed to serve alcohol in milan

the only place to get a beer is in hotels

so from malpensa airport head to the como region, this will take an hour by train to get

back to milan for the game, theres a big irish bar in como

from bergamo airport stay in bergamo for a drink, then train is 1hr to milan.

also i have been told italian police can hold away fans in the san siro for upto

2hrs after the match has ended, last trains back to airports leave at 11.30pm

so you wont catch a train if kept in that long, so make sure you either book a hotel

for the night (100 euro twin room) or else you could be paying for a taxi (expensive ) or

have the option of

walking around a dry milan all night or sleeping in the station. anyone using the official

route will probally have a coach laid on, official trips will be met by italian police and you

will be put straight into the stadium.

Player in Training

Status
    We have now received confirmation from Inter Milan that they will provide us with an allocation of 5,000 tickets priced at 48 for our Champions League match at the San Siro on Wednesday, October 20.

This is an increase of 1,000 tickets on the 5% of the stadium that we are entitled to under the rules of the competition.

We have been in lengthy dialogue with our colleagues at Inter in an effort to maximise the tickets that will be available to our supporters and we have now been advised that they are unable to provide us with any more than 5,000 for operational reasons.

As a result of this allocation we can now confirm that Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline and have a loyalty point total of 410 or more will be allocated a ticket for this match.

If you applied for a ticket directly from the Club and have also received confirmation from Thomas Cook that you have been allocated a place on one of the official packages please notify the Ticket Office at your earliest opportunity in order that we can cancel your ticket application and allocate a ticket to another Season Ticket Holder as early as possible.

Likewise, if other members of your group have been unsuccessful and you no longer wish to travel please advise us as soon as possible to allow other supporters to attend.

In the event of any cancellations, tickets will be allocated to the next applicants on the loyalty point scale.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS

In order for us to comply with Italian regulations, we must supply full details (including passport number) of every ticket holder.

Therefore, all successful applicants are being sent a form in the post to their registered address.

This form must be completed in full and returned to the Ticket Office as soon as possible (and no later than Monday week, October 11).

The form will also require full travel details to be provided which we will supply to all relevant authorities.

Inter Milan have confirmed to us that they will not be in a position to issue duplicate tickets for this fixture.

Therefore, when completing the form, please also indicate whether you would like to pay 4.95 to have your ticket(s) sent in the post or collected from the Ticket Office in Paxton Road.

Anyone opting to collect their tickets are advised to bring photographic identification (Passport, Driving Licence) with them in order for the tickets to be released.

You can collect for all successful members of your group providing that all travel information forms have been returned.

Please return your forms in an envelope marked "Inter Milan Travel Details" to Ticket Office, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, 748 High Road, N17 0AP, or hand in at the Ticket Office in Paxton Road between 9.30am and 5.00pm.

LOCATION OF OFFICIAL ALLOCATION

Supporters are advised that the tickets allocated to Tottenham supporters for this match are situated in the very top tier of the stadium.

The photograph at the top of this page demonstrates the height and steepness of this area of the stadium and supporters are advised to take care and allow extra time to reach their seat.

Please note, the only way to reach the seats is via stairs or pedestrian ramp, there are no lifts available for public use. Unfortunately, we are not able to relocate any supporters with vertigo or similar conditions to other areas of the stadium.

Legend !

Status
    Im thinking of getting a ticket for the inter stand but im worried about wether they will let me in?? Anybody know anymore on wether you needs some sort of card to gain entry to the home end??? seems a bit strange fr club with fans the world over to do this?? although i understand the problems that italian footvall has had seasons past...
    Any concrete info on this would be a major help,

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im thinking of getting a ticket for the inter stand but im worried about wether they will let me in?? Anybody know anymore on wether you needs some sort of card to gain entry to the home end??? seems a bit strange fr club with fans the world over to do this?? although i understand the problems that italian footvall has had seasons past...
    Any concrete info on this would be a major help,
    Alright mate,

I found this forum post recently as yesterday which a YID asked a Milan fan wether or not its ok for a UK fan to enter the milan end. The conversation is mainly the last two posts on the page. The milan fans English isnt great but you get the picture. Im going to buy a ticket in the Neutral end if all else fails and make sure that it has my name on it.

Yid;
    "Has it ever been known that fans have been denied access to the stadium because they have a passport of the visiting teams nationality? ie. if I acquire a ticket in the milan end & it has my name on it can they refuse me entry on the basis that I have a british passport?
    Thanks in advance,"

Milan Fan;
    "hi
    nope you wil be fine if your ticket name matches your id- you can be british and support inter even if they are playing a uk team- i am milan fan and been to many milan v man u and celtic mathces in milan end as i support them not the uk teams !!"

Player in Training

Status
    was gutted bout ticket allocation, but scored tickets away end (top tier blue) from this site, legit, asks for names to go on tickets.....

jus look up viagogo, the french version in google, then inter-tottenham, top tier blue, on second page, has a map where seats should be.... yes away end.

they only have 5 left in top tier blue..... let me know what ya think! am thinking it may be a wrongen as how the hell did the site get tickets in the away end?

any thoughts?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter