Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    well the flight tickets to Milan when we play Inter Milan have rocketed to 300 +, so myself and a fellow spurs fan have decided to hit the road...

We are driving from London/Watford to> Folkestone to> Eurotunnel Train 30 mins to> Calais to the San Siro aprox 6.5 hours (600 miles). Driving down early morning of the match and driving back mid day the following day.

Point is we have two more spaces if you are happy to split the cost of travel... Total cost of trip each if 3 people travel 90/95 if four travel then 70/75...

Clearly I am hoping we will get tickets to the actual Inter Vs Spurs match, as away fans allocation should be a lot more than the usual 2500 / 3000 San Siro is a 70k+ stadium, well I hope...

Let me know if you want to join us on the trip??

talking in the wind

Status
    600 miles in 6 1/2 hours???? mate what you going by helicoptor??,ive been across europe on a high powered bike and it took me longer,id say you will be nearer 8 if your lucky theres loads of tolls in france too so have the dosh ready,best of luck

Player in Training

Status
    damn i forgot about the tolls... driven to Milan before in 6 and half hours / 7 hours before, one pit stop...

talking in the wind

Status
    jesus good man,never hit milan before but driven that way to other parts of italy,good luck again

Player in Training

Status
    Might be interested in this but don't have a ticket yet for the match and have few other options to look at as well

First Team Player

Status
    Im flying from Bristol got it for 23 that was the night of the draw theres still a few seats left but hav gone up to 181. Thats flying from bristol on the 19th departing at 6:45pm getting in for 9:50pm, then coming back thursday night getting in bout 11:30 pm. Theres also a carpark 2/3 mins away from the airport thatyou can park up for 10!!! so may b worth a think & less stress than driving. Only a few seats left tho!

Player in Training

Status
    Alright yido, Me and 7 others booked our flights today flying from stansted to bologna return for 70 and then we are training it from bologna for 30 return.... Just wondered where you group are staying and if there is a specific meeting place for fellow yids before the game....

First Team Player

Status
    Aint gotta clue about meeting place at the mo im sure something will come up on the forum websites. Im staying in a hotel called Roxy hotel 1 mile from the centre bout 100-120 for 2 nights. Be cool to meet you out there as at the moment im going out on my own unfort so be good to have some company.

First Team Player

Status
    I once saw the milan-inter derby in the nineties and had to escape the San Siro due to flares and supporters burning seats.

Then the CL final where Liverpool played AC Milan, first half when they were leading the italians were cool, sharing narcotics and ****. When the last goal went in for Liverpool, they started lighting flares and having some pushing and shoving. I had to leave the Duomo (where they were showing it on big screens) in front of the cathedral early back to my hotel in case things got rougher.

Heard Inter fans are even more hardcore. So watch yourselves, best travel in packs.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Craiglistee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I once saw the milan-inter derby in the nineties and had to escape the San Siro due to flares and supporters burning seats.

Then the CL final where Liverpool played AC Milan, first half when they were leading the italians were cool, sharing narcotics and ****. When the last goal went in for Liverpool, they started lighting flares and having some pushing and shoving. I had to leave the Duomo (where they were showing it on big screens) in front of the cathedral early back to my hotel in case things got rougher.

Heard Inter fans are even more hardcore. So watch yourselves, best travel in packs.
    Thanks for the info i know u mean well but as im going on my own im now thinking twice!!!

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Thanks for the info i know u mean well but as im going on my own im now thinking twice!!!
    I'm looking at going on my own as well so there may be a few of us.....

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Like i said, travel in packs. This forum is good for linking yids up. I wouldn't get overly pissed drunk in Milano if I were you though, despite the classical music playing on the streets, when football comes into play, the place goes nuts. Trust me, I've seen it. But on the flip side, there are hot girls every where and shopping is great. Plus shop lifting is less of an issue from 2 decades ago.

Status
    I envy all of you who are making this trip, enjoy it lads!

First Team Player

Status
    I am thinking about driving as well, but no way to get a ticket down here in cornwall.
    I would be happy to offer a free place in my car (very comfy, on a 10 plate so shouldn't break down) in exchange for a match ticket.
    This would be picking you up from your house, no fuel costs, etc. in other words, free travel!
    Two places up for grabs (car is 2 door sports coupe job so 4-up for 1800 miles not on unless your tiny, ie 2 in front 1 in back)
    prefer un attatched female identical twins aged 18-20 year old nymphomaniacs whose parents own a brewery, but realise that MIGHT not happen, so open to offers!!!

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Craiglistee View Post
    Like i said, travel in packs. This forum is good for linking yids up. I wouldn't get overly pissed drunk in Milano if I were you though, despite the classical music playing on the streets, when football comes into play, the place goes nuts. Trust me, I've seen it. But on the flip side, there are hot girls every where and shopping is great. Plus shop lifting is less of an issue from 2 decades ago.

Describe "Nuts" dude good nuts or bad nuts or cashew nuts!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter