Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    I went to Pride Park this afternoon to watch Derby v Qpr and have to say Wayne Routledge gave a master class in wing play he tormented the right back all afternoon showed some blistering pace and some cracking crosses from the byline on this performance Qpr got an absolute bargain.

shady!

Status
    i went to stamford bridge and watched him taking the piss outta chelseas defence that day while he was with pompey....apart from that hes been poor

Legend !

Status
    To be honest Shady Derby were poor and i think Cloughie will do well to stop them being relegated but i hope Derby hold on on Tuesday and we get there on Wednesday as the in laws are season ticket holders and the mo in law has got to have her knee done so i get her cup final ticket !

shady!

Status
    lol mate i hope ur right but with the way things are right now i have absolutely no confidence!

Banned !

Status
    Foggy that is so funny mate , and i hope your right too . but if derby make to the final can you really see the mo in law letting you go .

Legend !

Status
    She`ll have to Kev she`ll be on crutches if they get tickets high enough up she could`nt climb up the steps and in any case the crutches could mysteriously disappear

Player in Training

Status
    I liked him when he was here , hardly got given a chance. But hes a young winger who is not afraid to take people on - he has a brilliant delivery as well. Wish he got a bit more time here tbh.

First Team Player

Status
    Ive seen Newcastle play three times this season, Routledge has not impressed in any of them. He hasnt been bad either just mediocre. I think with the right attitude he could have been a top player, anyone remember when Jol brought in Routledge against West Brom away (at least I think it was) and then he was so bad he brought him off. Never seen that happen in football before (except for injury).

COYS!!!

Player in Training

Status
    Yeah i never rated him, and have seen little to change my mind.

Legend !

Status
    He's gone on loan from Newcastle to QPR.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ...And Justice For All View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's gone on loan from Newcastle to QPR.
    no its an old thread!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    no its an old thread!
    I know? He's just gone on loan to QPR.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ...And Justice For All View Post
    I know? He's just gone on loan to QPR.
    HUH? really? any links on this?

champions league vip

Status
    It was on SSN about 1 hour ago.......

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter