Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    BHA were light years ahead of the rest of League One last year. This was the first time I've seen them this season, when I caught their second half against Liverpool. They were playing some very good passing football at times, threading it around Liverpool comfortably. Any BHA fans on here? I really hope they get promoted. Would look forward to the away day, as missed out in the summer.

First Team Player

Status
    I watched the game against Liverpool and they looked pretty good. The Championship is a lot more open than the PL so there's a good chance they can make the playoffs. The match against Leeds on Friday night should be a good game.

Legend !

Status
    i kinda have a soft spot for Brighton as I lived their for a year whilst I was at University... I lived right next door to their new stadium.

I hope they do well... also they have Gus as manager and I like seeing him do well.

Legend !

Status
    I don't really keep up to date with the lower leagues but my mates say that they have been ripping it up. Lol at Leicester.

Legend !

Status
    Leeds bossed the first half but Brighton are waking up now. Mackail-Smith has just pulled one back, this should be a good second half.

Legend !

Status
    Penalty won by CMS, now it is 2-2

Legend !

Status
    3-3 in the end, Leeds equalising in the 93rd minute. Albion were certainly a match for Leeds Leeds Leeds.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter