Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Bristol City are now through to the playoff final after beating Crystal Palace 2-1...

I, personally, would like to see them up...if for no other reason than the fact Aussie Nicky Carle plays for them.

I'd settle for Hull City though - Dean Marney and Nicky Barmby, 'nother shot and swansong in the top flight respectively.

shady!

Status
    would love to see barmby back in the premiership...can he still cut it tho?

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I would love to see it as I know it would stick the boot in to our old friend "GAS TOM".

Still looking forward to meeting the pr*ck.

Be nice for Barmby too of course.

First Team Player

Status
    im all up for bristol comin to the premier league the club i support over here in australia our ex-player nicky carle plays for them would love to see him up in EPL

Player in Training

Status
    living in bristol i always want the local team to go through.

Player in Training

Status
    I want Bristol to win for a mate of mine who passed away last december-he was a season ticket holder at the B.City-Good Luck to them

First Team Player

Status
    Bristol city all the way can't wait for the game

C'mon Nicky Carle

Banned !

Status
    gotta go for hull, dean windas hard as nails, hes married to my mates daughter, and a real nice bloke, one of the lads, loves a night in the pub (the spotted dog) his father in law brian france is a great bloke also, a couple of his lads have played the game , sticking with hull, funny thing about barmby he chose to leave hull and dont speak to his parents because of the abuse they gave his girlfriend now his wife, good bloke though, nicks dad jeff runs the ex tigers team and does large amounts for charity with games with the ex hull players ,

hull to win 2-1 (fingers crossed) did you know that hull is the largest city in Europe never to have had a top flight team

Legend !

Status
    Good Evening, Congratulations to Hull City.
    Will be interesting to see if any of the three
    promoted sides can cut it in The Premier League.
    Stoke could give some a shock, with their style
    of play.

shady!

Status
    to be honest i think west brom will have the best chance of staying up! will be nice to see barmby back at the lane tho.

Player in Training

Status
    I think Hull will suprise people. from the beggining of the season i said they would reach the top and go up , i was right. Its not gonna be easy but im sure they will do just fine.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter