Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    WTF ......

After only 5 games in charge at QPR Paul Hart has been given the chop.

Personally i think its a disgrace.

Sky Sports | Football | News | Hart departs QPR

Legend !

Status
    Looks like he took a stand and that idiot Briatore didn't support him, wish him well not had a lot of luck with his owners!

Legend !

Status
    I reckon that he might now take up Arry's offer of employment at WHL, a true gent and he deserves better treatment IMO

Legend !

Status
    Absolute disgrace.

Look at QPR's managers over the last 10 years... what a ridiculously run club.

Never going to achieve greatness

Love seeing the money not getting them very far!

Banned !

Status
    5 games , he probably dont even know who they all are yet . At least Briatore isn't gonna be in the premiership anytime with Revolver tactics

Legend !

Status
    Nice to see the two richest clubs in England could'nt run a bath let alone a football club.

Banned !

Status
    Quality statement Swanny but i fear that this Mancini guy has a bit more to offer than Hughes'ie . The game against Everton will speak volumes because they have some of their players back from injury . Mind you Tevez is on fire for him so it would seem that Mancini has already worked out how to pose a threat with him . Thats just one player , Bellamy looked as dangerous as ever too .

Legend !

Status
    No doubt with Mancini's credentials, it's the money men that worry me, what the fook do they know? and that's the problem Fook all!

Legend !

Status
    Not all money men are the same, we have Joe Lewis and the chavs have their Russian, both owners who have proved 'loyal' over several years.

Hate to put those two in the same sentence but there it is ........ the lesson seems to be if the Yanks come a knocking tell them to fook off someone should have warned Manure and the Dippers

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKiller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not all money men are the same, we have Joe Lewis and the chavs have their Russian, both owners who have proved 'loyal' over several years.

Hate to put those two in the same sentence but there it is ........ the lesson seems to be if the Yanks come a knocking tell them to fook off someone should have warned Manure and the Dippers
    Iv'e got no sympathy for them greedy glory hunters, and man citeh let them all go to the dogs.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Come and take a seat next to Harry at WHL, Mr Hart! It's in his name that he is destined for a roll at Spurs!

THTV Donator

Status
    At first I thought this was an older thread about his time at Pompey... what a joke of a club. As stated above I'd welcome him to Spurs with open arms.

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No doubt with Mancini's credentials, it's the money men that worry me, what the fook do they know? and that's the problem Fook all!
    he gives the players pizza and wine before games,no wonder they have picked things up haha

14. Who Thanked this post

Swanny (15-01-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter