Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    After posting the Top 11 this season now its time to post the worst 11 that managed to disappoint most this season.

------------------------------------Bailly---------------------------------------
    -----Silvestre------------Simunic---------------Mertesacker------Molinaro--
    -----Elia----------------------------Diego---------------------------Marin-----
    ------Arnautovic-------------------Helmes-------------------------Babel-----

Elf: Die größten Enttäuschungen 2010/2011 - Top-Elf - transfermarkt.tv

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After posting the Top 11 this season now its time to post the worst 11 that managed to disappoint most this season.

------------------------------------Bailly---------------------------------------
    -----Silvestre------------Simunic---------------Mertesacker------Molinaro--
    -----Elia----------------------------Diego---------------------------Marin-----
    ------Arnautovic-------------------Helmes-------------------------Babel-----

Elf: Die größten Enttäuschungen 2010/2011 - Top-Elf - transfermarkt.tv

this team would be under the top 5 in the bundesliga

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crocop View Post
    this team would be under the top 5 in the bundesliga
    did you watch bundesliga at all?

Mertesacker alone caused 20 goals . Simunic was horrible and got benched.He was nothing like when he played for berlin the season before. Silvestre alone caused 10 goals. Molinaro was so horrible you couldnt even discribe it.

Baily made so many mistakes in the goal and gladbach had hardly any points and after he got benched they managed not to go in 2.bundesliga.

marin had one of the worst seasons in his career not one single good game. had some good moments in 1 out of 10 games.

Diego I didnt see as that bad I thought he was quite ok considering his team didnt do good enough.

Elia was horrible . Nothing to what he did when he first arrived in the bundesliga.

Arnautovic has talent but he doesnt walk at all just stands still. Horrible

Helmes got benched so many times in leverkusen then moved to wolfsburg now he is last choice attacker.

Mandzukic and grafite first and next season he will be 4th choice when lakic arrives.

Ryan Babel . I thought he was ..... nothing what people expected. everyone thought he is going to be the new star since arrving from liverpool.
    Horrible form can only be better next season tho.

this team this season would mabye not be relegated but Each player of them was unbelievable horrible to say the least.

No way on earth they would be in top 5 with that form.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    did you watch bundesliga at all?

Mertesacker alone caused 20 goals . Simunic was horrible and got benched.He was nothing like when he played for berlin the season before. Silvestre alone caused 10 goals. Molinaro was so horrible you couldnt even discribe it.

Baily made so many mistakes in the goal and gladbach had hardly any points and after he got benched they managed not to go in 2.bundesliga.

marin had one of the worst seasons in his career not one single good game. had some good moments in 1 out of 10 games.

Diego I didnt see as that bad I thought he was quite ok considering his team didnt do good enough.

Elia was horrible . Nothing to what he did when he first arrived in the bundesliga.

Arnautovic has talent but he doesnt walk at all just stands still. Horrible

Helmes got benched so many times in leverkusen then moved to wolfsburg now he is last choice attacker.

Mandzukic and grafite first and next season he will be 4th choice when lakic arrives.

Ryan Babel . I thought he was ..... nothing what people expected. everyone thought he is going to be the new star since arrving from liverpool.
    Horrible form can only be better next season tho.

this team this season would mabye not be relegated but Each player of them was unbelievable horrible to say the least.

No way on earth they would be in top 5 with that form.
    Of course not in this form! I know they were all terrible this season, of course i watch Bundesliga. But form can change very quick. Most of them played fantastic one year ago, not Silvestre, not Arnautovic but almost all the others. Just because Diego had one bad season that doesn´t mean that he is a bad footbaler. A bit of attitude change and he can be one of the best Bundesliga players again.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crocop View Post
    Of course not in this form! I know they were all terrible this season, of course i watch Bundesliga. But form can change very quick. Most of them played fantastic one year ago, not Silvestre, not Arnautovic but almost all the others. Just because Diego had one bad season that doesn´t mean that he is a bad footbaler. A bit of attitude change and he can be one of the best Bundesliga players again.
    thats why its called worst 11 in the bundesliga 2011/2012 and not worst 11 players in the bundesliga ..........

Ronaldinho was in a lot of top 11 in the spanish league

But at the end he was in the worst 11 =)

Btw diego was in the best 11 in the season before he moved to juventus...... now after he came back from juventus time have changed.
    Last edited by Audere est Facere; 09-06-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter