Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    This was on my xmas list and I really hope it happens but knowing Mayweather he will find whatever excuse he can to back out of it because he simply knows he will get his a#$ kicked, I have no respect for the guy whatsoever and I really hope Manny shuts him up anyone else keeping up hopes for a possible fight?

Legend !

Status
    i like Mayweather!

Oh wait then Im wrong here sorry mate :<

Legend !

Status
    Why refuse a blood test? No good reason unless you have something to hide, it doesn't leave you 'weak' well maybe for 5 mins. Take the tests have the fight ..... no excuses

Legend !

Status
    Really hope Manny shuts pretty boys mouth. Big respect for Manny, great fighter.
    My preferences shift towards MMA though, so if this doesn't happen i won't be too gutted

THTV Donator

Status
    I don't understand why he refused the tests? If he really wanted to beat him that much he would take everything that Mayweather can throw at him. Just take them, and prove everyone wrong. Now there will always be the doubt in my mind.

Banned !

Status
    The fight will go ahead , all the big payday's do . Both will have their set dates in their heads - then when the circus has raised its roof big enough the show will go on .

Like you guys say = the prospect makes you lick your lips

Legend !

Status
    Mayweather asked for numerous blood tests close to the fight, Manny cannot stand the sight of his own blood for some reason,

As for the fight its bloody close to call, Manny is a super aggressive fighter and Mayweather is the best defensive boxer of the era, Im not even going to pick a winner it comes down to whether mayweather is at his peak only having 1 fight under his belt since returning. I dont think pacquiao will be able to hurt mayweather, if pacquiao can last the 12 rounds without getting hurt then he could win on points because of his aggressiveness dont expect to see it stopped early

Legend !

Status
    I would have alot more respect for Mayweather if his last what 5 fights{not exactly sure} would actually be against guys who are in their prime and not choosing those who are ready to retire. Mayweather is still a good fighter but I think Manny is over all the best fighter I do agree Mayweather is the best defensive boxer right now but he can't hide forever if Manny keeps pushing during the fight he will eventually land one good one and that is the end of it.

Player in Training

Status
    I hope this fight goes ahead, it will be mental, the best offense vs best defense.

First Team Player

Status
    The fight has to happen altough it wont be March cause Pac looks set to fight Malignaggi and to me both fighters step to ATG takes a dent.I myself want Mayweather to win but it will be a close fight.

Player in Training

Status
    I think a mate of mine jinxed it. Twice now, he has booked his (non-refundable) flight to Vegas & hotel for a fight that has been called off. He's a gooner though so I don't feel sorry for him!

12. Who Thanked this post

kevfball63 (07-01-2010)

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by carole9908 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think a mate of mine jinxed it. Twice now, he has booked his (non-refundable) flight to Vegas & hotel for a fight that has been called off. He's a gooner though so I don't feel sorry for him!

Mate thats just made me laugh out loud = Thanks you've made my day .

Legend !

Status
    Well Manny is set to fight someone that is not Mayweather I really hope a fight goes on I really took it personal when he insulted MMA fighters.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P.R.Javi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well Manny is set to fight someone that is not Mayweather I really hope a fight goes on I really took it personal when he insulted MMA fighters.
    Who insulted MMA fighters?

Legend !

Status
    Mayweather a while back said all MMA fighters are just guys who could not make it into boxing and that UFC was just a fad if I remember correctly he insulted Chuck Lidell and there were talks that Dana White had told Mayweather to come into the octagon but Mayweather said nothing. As an MMA practitioner I took it personal and I would love to see Mayweather get open in two and humiliated by Manny.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter