Register To Comment

THTV Donator

Status

2. These users say thanks for this post

berby999 (22-11-2008),River (22-11-2008),yid83 (22-11-2008)

Status
    I hope Hatton knocks this fella out, I fear he wont fight again if he loses.

I watch Malignaggi a little while back and he went into the fight with long hair which kept going in his eyes 1st round and he got battered. They tied it back for the second but it still kept flinning in his eyes at every punch do, he got battered 2nd round as well. At the end of the 2nd round they got the scissors out and hacked it down in panic. He won the fight convincinly after that but it was the most comical fight I have ever seen. Great stuff!
    Last edited by berby999; 22-11-2008 at 09:33 PM.

THTV Donator

Status
    I haven't looked into it as much as I would of wanted too, but reports saying Hatton is in much better condition than what he was vs Mayweather. If Hatton performs to his best I have no doubt that he can do it, I just hope the new training he has received from Mayweather Sr. doesn't throw him off his usual game too much.

shady!

Status
    do i need to download any player to see this online guys? im on the laptop so have none of the usual footy watchin material

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    My mate had a world title fight live on sky last night and lost on points!!!

Rocky Dean.

Dunno if there are any you tube vids of it as I aint seen anything of the fight yet.

shady!

Status
    just had a look on youtube mate was he fighting a guy called marsh? could only find an interview.....class plane behind him during the interview tho lol

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Stick a link up mate.........

10. Who Thanked this post

P UNIT 1980 (22-11-2008)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Nice one mate, he is one hard little fooker.

And a dirty goon!!!

Unlucky Rock.

First Team Player

Status
    doesnt look like any of the links on this fight are going to work

THTV Donator

Status
    I can only get one of the links on myP2P to work, and it's very bad quality.

I'm using this one at the moment: Watch Live Boxing: Ricky Hatton vs Paulie Malignaggi

(may have to refresh it once or twice and can take a little while to buffer.)

Has been very steady for me since I started using it.

First Team Player

Status
    hatton won in 11th

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter