Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Legend !

Status

poor guy gave klitschko a clout and a slap..... I think he will pay for that on saturday lol.

First Team Player

Status
    I don't think this was the best way to provoke him. This was for him just another day in the office but now ... good luck Dereck.

Legend !

Status
    What a thug. If that happened anywhere else, he would be arrested for assault. There again that would not be a new experience for Chisora. Did you see the look Klitschlo gave him? He could return that slap with interest in the fight.

Legend !

Status
    klitschko is going to batter him silly.. big mistake..

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    It was always going to be a nothing fight, now it's going to be even worse.

Chisora does not have a chance, he is a small time boxer and it just shows how poor the standard of the heavyweight division is when someone like Chisora can get a title shot.

If you was to go back just 5-10 years Chisora would be luck to get a shot at the UK or comonwealth title let alone the world title

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was always going to be a nothing fight, now it's going to be even worse.

Chisora does not have a chance, he is a small time boxer and it just shows how poor the standard of the heavyweight division is when someone like Chisora can get a title shot.

If you was to go back just 5-10 years Chisora would be luck to get a shot at the UK or comonwealth title let alone the world title
    Sadly you are correct. I would love to say that a British boxer had a real chance but Del Boy does not. He was beaten by that Tyson fcuking Fury FFS and Fury would find it hard to beat some of our young farmers when they have a bit of a scrap. Fcuking insult to Klitschko to give him the bout made worse by stupid childish behaviour from the soon to be hospitalised Chisaro. Looking forward to see Eubank Junior tomorrow night, daddy was a **** but I remember attending many fights with Eubank, Watson & Benn back in the golden era of British middleweight boxing in the late 80s, early 90's - I've heard that junior could be special, just have to wait and see.

Legend !

Status
    I remember the benn/ eubank days, and the poor watson injury.. I was only about 10 then.. But how boxing has changed since then...

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Could be the only slap Chisora lands, once he gets in the ring. Saying that, I'd love to see the Clitkos sent into retirement. They're the boxing equivalent of Barca - great to watch, only if you're looking to have a snooze in a comfy chair.

talking in the wind

Status
    That was staged just to build the fight up, I give it 3 rounds at most, sad to see boxing having to resort to this diet if things when u see genuine young boxers coming through, just from an Irish point of view andy lee , pj punisher and about 4 wards ( gypos ) to come after the Olympics , I was there for Eubanks Collins fight in cork and Eubanks although a brilliant boxer was totally psyched out before a punch was thrown. I am also think that frampton from the north will be a world campion within 3 years the kid is that good

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DorsetSpursFan View Post
    Sadly you are correct. I would love to say that a British boxer had a real chance but Del Boy does not. He was beaten by that Tyson fcuking Fury FFS and Fury would find it hard to beat some of our young farmers when they have a bit of a scrap. Fcuking insult to Klitschko to give him the bout made worse by stupid childish behaviour from the soon to be hospitalised Chisaro. Looking forward to see Eubank Junior tomorrow night, daddy was a **** but I remember attending many fights with Eubank, Watson & Benn back in the golden era of British middleweight boxing in the late 80s, early 90's - I've heard that junior could be special, just have to wait and see.
    Did you not see his frst pro fight? Maybe wrong but think it was the undercard to Khan's fight with Peterson. Whenever it was he looked real classy. Definitely one for the future, i'd go as far as to say the bet looking fighting prospect i have seen in the years i've been watching. Glad to hear he's on again.

Does anyone know if this is on sky or ppv? Surely just sky

THTV Donator

Status
    Well I'm sticking a tenner down on Chisora, better odds than the lottery!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighteen82 View Post
    Well I'm sticking a tenner down on Chisora, better odds than the lottery!
    I disagree. there are better odds winning the lottery, getting hit by a bolt of lightning then having a plane crash land onto your head than Chisora beating the Clit.

Granted every dog has his day but today is not it for Chisora.

13. Who Thanked this post

donatorEighteen82 (18-02-2012)

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursmatt View Post
    Did you not see his frst pro fight? Maybe wrong but think it was the undercard to Khan's fight with Peterson. Whenever it was he looked real classy. Definitely one for the future, i'd go as far as to say the bet looking fighting prospect i have seen in the years i've been watching. Glad to hear he's on again.

Does anyone know if this is on sky or ppv? Surely just sky
    Yes I did see Eubanks first pro fight on the TV, sadly his opponent Psonko or Ponsko whatever his name was, was just there for the money and didn't want to get involved! I'd want to see him have 9 or 10 real fights before I start saying he's a chip off the old block. His amateur career has been in the US, so no clues there as I know nuffink about the US amateur boxing scene, it's a shame he decided to snub the BABA and Olympic route - I like to see top fighters turn pro after an Olympic campaign - that's probably me being old fashioned.

Gallahad v Booth and Eubank v Ball is on Channel 5 at 21.55. The Chisora debacle is on a satelite channel called BoxNation, apparently you can suscribe and get this channel through Sky - I won't be bothering myself!

15. Who Thanked this post

spursmatt (18-02-2012)

Player in Training

Status
    Lol I know Derek haha he only made it up there through fixed fights lol he's a cool guy tho ain't got no chance of winning but I'm glad to see him make a name for himself , but let's face it The Klitschkos have made heavy weight boxing so bloody boring to the point were the Americans ain't even interested any more . I'm glad he slapped that block headed **** !

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    This kid is gonna need a fookin **** load of straws..........!!!

He is BANG in trouble.

Is he English??? Why ia he wearing an English tea-towel round his ugly mush???

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter