Register To Comment
    Legend!

Status
    who see this the other day? nigel benn vs gerrald mcclellen, documentary. was quite hard to watch tbh. now i cant stand mcclellen after finding out about his dog fighting interests at the time and i gotta be honest my thought was KARMA. but saying that it was tough to watch. benn was and still is one of my favourite fighters and he came across as a broken man a couple of times because of what happened.

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Yeah i watched it as well mate. Hate seeing **** like that even if McCellan was a complete twit out of the ring. I watched the fight for the first time after i saw the documentary and you could clearly see something was wrong with McCellan. He kept going down randomly and wiping his face, he was bleeding from inside his skull :/ WTF.

Benn has a huge punch but McCellan should've won. It probably is karma mate because McCellan won that fight in the first round when he knocked Benn out the ring. I thought that was a joke decision when i saw it and now McCellan, his family, his friends and everyone who knows him is effected by it. It's a shame really, even with his dog fighting background.

P.S. His trainer is a massive ****!!!!!!!

Legend!

Status
    these things happen in boxing mate. our own cooper beat that cheat ali but cause he got away with cheating won the fight. many times people have had long counts, buster douglas against tyson i think? the watson eubank second fight should not have been a rematch as watson easily beat eubank the first time round yet somehow eubank got it, we all know what happened in the second. bloody awful to see some of the injuries and deaths from boxing though

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter