Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Now I know we all want to see Mayweather vs Pac but lets face it not gonna happen so this might be the next big thing.

Victor Ortiz

29 Wins (22 knockouts), 2 Losses , 2 Draws

Floyd Mayweather Jr

41 Wins (25 knockouts, 16 decisions), 0 Losses, 0 Draws

I won't buy this fight but might be interesting.

Legend !

Status
    I said it once and I will say it again **** MAYWEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend !

Status
    trying to find a stream

Status
    It's already over.

Legend !

Status
    Doesn't mess around lol

Legend !

Status
    Was never in any doubt whatsoever..........Ortiz just in it for the pay check, as expected.

Status
    Protect yourself at ALL TIMES!

Legend !

Status
    now fight pacquiao p****

Legend !

Status
    Best part about the fight "IF I WAS 50 YEARS YOUNGER I WOULD KICK YOUR ASS" ~ Larry Merchant.

The headbutt should not have happened I agreed but the ref hadn't even called time yet in my opinion. A disgrace to themselves and to boxing. You can't call yourself a man by cheap shot. The ref still hadn't called time and looked back isn't his eyes supposed to be on the two fighters at all times?

Legend !

Status
    just seen it. typical of mayweather. ortiz was looking at the ref the entire time. dumb of him nonetheless

Legend !

Status
    Let me add something.... wasn't Cortez supposed to follow the rules as a referee that every fighter shall go to their corners?

Legend !

Status
    Was watching the rugby so missed the fight, just seen what happened - LOL

13. Who Thanked this post

funkfish (18-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I was rooting for Floyd but boxing has lost all credibility, that was such a farce, for the G.O.A.T. that was a weak move. Thank gawd there is still MMA around.

Status
    Play to the whistle, It's never over to the fat lady sings, Always protect yourself, etc. You can complain all you want but nothing of what Mayweather did was illegal. I'm hesitant to even call it a cheap shot, a cheap shot would have been after the bell while he was walking to his corner, not this.

16. Who Thanked this post

Bryce_Williams (20-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Play to the whistle, It's never over to the fat lady sings, Always protect yourself, etc. You can complain all you want but nothing of what Mayweather did was illegal.
    It still looked liked I was watching WWE tho:P.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter