Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Roscono3's Avatar

    Moderator

    champions league vip

    Status
    Offline
    Last edited by Roscono3; 03-04-2010 at 08:44 PM.

  2. These users say thanks for this post

    berby999 (03-04-2010),donatorHeroes (03-04-2010),thfcire (03-04-2010)


  3. #2
    berby999's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Is it my computer or is that myp2p link a justin tv one aswell?

  4. #3
    Roscono3's Avatar

    Moderator

    champions league vip

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it my computer or is that myp2p link a justin tv one aswell?

    Its just the link to myp2p mate! The link above is working fine i just put that there just incase that link goes down. lol

    Im a lazy fooker couldn't be bothered to copy and paste them all....your have to look yourself if this one goes down!

  5. #4
    thfcire's Avatar

    talking in the wind

    Status
    Online
    yeah the two are the same and are off at the moment.the one underthe two boxers line ups is working perfect for me,really clear picture ,cheers ros.

  6. #5
    Roscono3's Avatar

    Moderator

    champions league vip

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscono3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.justin.tv/boxingzone/popout/

    This one working fine for me how comes its not working for you guys?

  7. #6
    thfcire's Avatar

    talking in the wind

    Status
    Online
    keep getting a error not found message but the other one is working fine

  8. #7
    Roscono3's Avatar

    Moderator

    champions league vip

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    keep getting a error not found message but the other one is working fine

    cool.....Should be a good fight!

    Im not a David Haye fan his a prick imo. Did you watch him on that programe on sky1 "A league of their own" What a ****!!

    Went form Hero to zero in about 5mins...

  9. #8
    thfcire's Avatar

    talking in the wind

    Status
    Online
    yeah hes a big headed knob alright, but i wouldnt expect anything else from a boxer.the good ones always have a lttle something differant,and i think haye isa really good boxer,tonightwill be tougherthan hes expecting though,this bloke is a tough fooker

  10. #9
    Roscono3's Avatar

    Moderator

    champions league vip

    Status
    Offline
    Like you say boxers are all like that well atleast the good ones are....

    This John ruiz is no mug! His getting on abit though but the longer it goes on i think Haye will wear him down.

  11. #10
    thfcire's Avatar

    talking in the wind

    Status
    Online
    i think the real test for haye will come when hes put on his arse by a decent fighter,i know hes lost before,but until he has to dig really deep we wont know.i pissed myself laughing when he got his first major cut,he was like a big bleeding blouse ha ha

  12. #11
    berby999's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Any idea what time the fights due to start lads?

  13. #12
    Roscono3's Avatar

    Moderator

    champions league vip

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any idea what time the fights due to start lads?
    Well i thought it was about 10ish but i think your find its after this fight so not to long now

  14. #13
    thfcire's Avatar

    talking in the wind

    Status
    Online
    anyone elses link just drop?????????? edit its back ha ha

  15. #14
    berby999's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    I think its cutting out the ads mate.

  16. #15
    thfcire's Avatar

    talking in the wind

    Status
    Online
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think its cutting out the ads mate.
    cheers mate have the bleeding headwreaker in my other ear havnt been paying attention

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter