Register To Comment
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Will Miami prove their critic wrong?

Or we will see a rematch between Boston and Lakers?

Legend !

Status
    hope boston! a rematch between boston and LA would be great.

I kinda got a feeling tho that miami will be hard to beat in the playoffs.

THTV Donator

Status
    I think it will be another Lakers Celtic final. Heat are over hyped.

Status
    Depending on the health of Bynum I think it's going to be Lakers v Celtics. It's tricky though because if Miami plays Orlando in the Eastern Conference Semis, I think Miami will win. But if Miami plays Boston I think the Celtics will win and I like Orlando in a Celtics v Orlando Eastern Conference finals. IMO Boston's two greatest threats to the finals are Chicago and Orlando not the Heat. Orlando has shooters which can always tilt the balance, and Chicago has athletes and hustle.

The Lakers should be able to win the west again. A healthy Andrew Bynum is the greatest role player in the league IMO. If he would have been healthy last year the series never would have gotten to 7 games. When he wasn't in there Perkins and Big Baby where just killin' us on the low block. Generally with the edition of Ratiliff we have a lot more depth at that position. Serious challengers would be Dallas and San Antonio and both have flaws. With Dallas if you can stop there mid range game then you can win easily, same old story, they aren't really physical. Spurs are a little different, you need to stop them from cutting to the basket. Mainly Jefferson and Parker, you're just gonna have to deal with Timmy gettin' his. If that's you're biggest problem then your in good shape.

So it's looking good for the Lakers to tie the Celtics record of 17 championships.

Status
    Bynum is supposed to be back on Tuesday and we need him. We look completely different when he's playing.

First Team Player

Status
    I'd have to go with Spurs, just because of the name

Status
    Iv not watched basketball for about 10 years, Are Chicago Bulls **** now?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iv not watched basketball for about 10 years, Are Chicago Bulls **** now?
    They're actually pretty decent. They have a good young nucleus, if they can get Melo next year they can compete for titles.

Derrick Rose (Possibly the MVP)
    Luol Deng
    Taj Gibson (SC Alumni)
    Carlos Boozer
    Kyle Korver
    Joakim Noah

Banned !

Status
    Chicago is great...i watched Rose and i was surprised how good is that player...i knew he's good but...he's to quick one on one, it looks so easy for him...

THTV Donator

Status
    Team GB were playing in a tournament in the O2 last year. Luol Deng is a nice guy - was happy to sign autographs...

First Team Player

Status
    I think its still too early to say because injuries always play a part. However, I will say Lakers and Spurs out of the West and Celtics and Bulls out of the East look like the two best teams. I really don't see Miami as a contender this year because they are not built well for the playoffs, you have to have half court offense and solid big guys they are dicey in both areas.

If I were to put money on it now I would still bet Lakers vs Celtics in the Finals, this year Boston getting the win

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinamo ZG View Post
    Chicago is great...i watched Rose and i was surprised how good is that player...i knew he's good but...he's to quick one on one, it looks so easy for him...
    I think Chicago is a serious contender this year they still haven't had their whole roster healthy yet at the same time, when they are could be scary good.

Legend !

Status
    Are San Antonio Spurs any good? I don't follow Basket Ball but I would like to think they are good

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    Are San Antonio Spurs any good? I don't follow Basket Ball but I would like to think they are good
    Team of Gregg Popovich is first in the Western Conference.. Spurs have been good for years and years now..

hah after searching for an overall table .. could not find any.. i see that Spurs have the best record in the league right now..

42 wins and 8 losses.. no one better at the moment..
    Last edited by 1van; 08-02-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Status
    At the end of the day if the Lakers can't do it again, I would much rather the Spurs, Thunder, Magic or even Heat. I friggin' hate the Celtics.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter