Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miami Heat

THTV Donator

Status
    They're over-hyped, right?

They should be 8-0 but no, they're 5-3 after losing against the Jazz last night.

Millsap had 46 points in that game.

What's going wrong at Miami? Lets put this in perspective, New Orleans Hornets are 7-0.

Status
    Yup! But I don't mind it puts the Lakers in the ideal position of being under the radar back-to-back champion. I don't think that's ever happened...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're over-hyped, right?

They should be 8-0 but no, they're 5-3 after losing against the Jazz last night.

Millsap had 46 points in that game.

What's going wrong at Miami? Lets put this in perspective, New Orleans Hornets are 7-0.
    The Hornets look decent and who would have thought that after their off-season. But they have good size at just about every position, shooters and decent bigs coming off the bench.

P.S. LOL @ the Denver Nuggets you should be ashamed of yourselves...
    Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 10-11-2010 at 07:09 AM.

Legend !

Status
    I don't follow the NBA at all really however if i wanted a team to do well it would be Utah Jazz so i'm glad you pointed out that they beat Miami.

Legend !

Status
    I'm a casual Bulls fan but I will be honest and say that I have caught a few Heat games. Lakers still have the best player and coach in the league so I put them down as the team to beat. Heck, they will probably end up having to beat the Celtics again in the finals.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by USpur View Post
    I'm a casual Bulls fan but I will be honest and say that I have caught a few Heat games. Lakers still have the best player and coach in the league so I put them down as the team to beat. Heck, they will probably end up having to beat the Celtics again in the finals.
    Don't expect it to go 7 games if Bynum is healthy..

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    Yup! But I don't mind it puts the Lakers in the ideal position of being under the radar back-to-back champion. I don't think that's ever happened...
    Lakers v Celtics Final....again

Status
    What a magnificent video...

TBJ exclusive: Like A Bosh on Vimeo

9. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (18-11-2010)

Banned !

Status
    they could win championship..season is long and most of the good teams doesnt play serious enough till the play off starts...

i must say im dissapointed with Lebron's move to Miami..its not even fun to watch...its a big shortcut to play with Wade and Bosh and he should of stay or move in some other team with good salary so the team should be built around him..he took the easy way...

Player in Training

Status
    They lack a good center and point guard.

Legend !

Status
    as a big boston fan ! I love to see miami lose but I was spurised they started so bad.... cya in the final LA.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    I know feck all about this, but I support San Antonio Spurs for obvious reasons!!

Legend !

Status
    They r on a 9 wins run now! looks like they r finding each other! But it all depents how they do vs the big clubs.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    They r on a 9 wins run now! looks like they r finding each other! But it all depents how they do vs the big clubs.
    Not trying to be funny but the hornets was probably their toughest fixture in the 9 games. Just wait til they face tougher teams.

Status

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter