Register To Comment

THTV Donator

Status
    Video: Stoudemire Agrees in Principle to Deal With Knicks - Knicks - MSG.com

Is LeBron on his way to NY then?

BTW - if Amare has only agreed in principle, why is the Knicks shop selling merchandise already with his name?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Video: Stoudemire Agrees in Principle to Deal With Knicks - Knicks - MSG.com

Is LeBron on his way to NY then?

BTW - if Amare has only agreed in principle, why is the Knicks shop selling merchandise already with his name?
    New Knicks management, same overpaying for overrated players. Lets see how good he is with no Steve Nash. The man plays absolutely no defense, its a joke.

$100m over 5 years, that's 20mil a year....

This guy shut him down for $6m, lol....

Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 06-07-2010 at 07:36 AM.

Status

Legend !

Status
    Okay first off, he will still be good without nash, do any of you watch the way he plays? He will be good wherever he goes

second, no Lebron will not go to the knicks lol why would he?

third, artest is s*it and hes an overrated defender at best

and fourth, nowitski and the mavs are my team

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaModric2010 View Post
    Okay first off, he will still be good without nash, do any of you watch the way he plays? He will be good wherever he goes

second, no Lebron will not go to the knicks lol why would he?

third, artest is s*it and hes an overrated defender at best

and fourth, nowitski and the mavs are my team
    He's limited, many of his scoring opportunities come from the ability of Nash to find him in space.

THTV Donator

Status
    Apparently, Stoudemire claims that he might be able to attract Tony Parker and Carmelo Anthony after they become free agents. surely that's reason enough for leBron to join the Knicks, right?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    Apparently, Stoudemire claims that he might be able to attract Tony Parker and Carmelo Anthony after they become free agents. surely that's reason enough for leBron to join the Knicks, right?
    Lebron and Melo play the same position. Personally if I was the Knicks I would push for Parker and Melo, Melo is vastly underrated Lebron shrinks in big games.

Legend !

Status
    Latest word I heard on ESPN is that Bosch is going to be a sign and trade to Cleveland with LeBron resigning in Cleveland.... we will see though.

Legend !

Status
    NBA hogging the airwaves over here in the states and i hate it. >_< now i'm sure there are americans over here that care a lot (a.k.a. bluecrew ) however i wish this would end because i'm more of a college b-ball fan than NBA and its annoying to hear about it all the time.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    NBA hogging the airwaves over here in the states and i hate it. >_< now i'm sure there are americans over here that care a lot (a.k.a. bluecrew ) however i wish this would end because i'm more of a college b-ball fan than NBA and its annoying to hear about it all the time.
    Lol, Hey I can't help it. I was born a couple of blocks away from the Great Western Forum where the Lakers used to play. It's in my blood.

....but I was done with the Lebron talk after day one, ESPN has a friggin' Lebron tracker on their website, WTF!?!? LMAO.

I can't wait till the friendlies start....

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    Lol, Hey I can't help it. I was born a couple of blocks away from the Great Western Forum where the Lakers used to play. It's in my blood.

....but I was done with the Lebron talk after day one, ESPN has a friggin' Lebron tracker on their website, WTF!?!? LMAO.

I can't wait till the friendlies start....
    haha well growing up in a college b-ball state you can imagine my own loyalties.

Status
    Hate basketball but I'd put my money on LeBron staying in Cleveland especially if they get Chris Bosh there which seems likely.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter