Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (30-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Haha. I worked for Krispy Kreme for a short time when I first moved to Manchester and I actually fitted the counetr in the store he stole from, he must be f*%?ing stupid to do that.

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Fergie said "he's not used to the culture". What do they do in Spain? Steal ****ing doughnuts and sangria from all the shops and walk out shouting?!!?! Boob.

Legend !

Status
    I've done the same thing accidentally. Walked into a shop and picked things up that i was going to buy, get lost in my thoughts and when i regain sanity I'm half way down the road with the items in my hand thinking "Wait WTF did I pay for these?!!?" The audacity actually eat the doughnut in the shop without paying is hilarious though. Can't wait for his english to improve, hopefully he is a funny guy.

Banned !

Status
    I once did the same with chewing gums.. back in 1993.. refugee allstars..

Legend !

Status
    Gomes would have gotten busted for the same thing but he dropped the doughnut before he could eat it. I kid, I kid. I saw the story this morning and was hoping for some crime more devious than grand theft pastry but I'll take what I can get. My bigger concern is he is with a few buddies, talking loud, and downing junk food? Sounds like the actions of a person high on marijuana cigarettes.

Legend !

Status
    I think Bennie Mccarthy may have also been visiting a donut factory recently!

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLondoner View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've done the same thing accidentally. Walked into a shop and picked things up that i was going to buy, get lost in my thoughts and when i regain sanity I'm half way down the road with the items in my hand thinking "Wait WTF did I pay for these?!!?" The audacity actually eat the doughnut in the shop without paying is hilarious though. Can't wait for his english to improve, hopefully he is a funny guy.
    I know it's so easy. Those young chaps in the recent 'disturbances' that started in Tottenham forgot to pay for their trainers, TVs, booze and stuff. Oh well they probably didn't understand the culture.

10. These users say thanks for this post

TehLondoner (30-09-2011),USpur (30-09-2011),Yidington (30-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I think the real crime here is that a single doughnut costs 1.19

And we all know that's just the standard glazed ring one as well.

12. Who Thanked this post

rudi (30-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    OK OK I ADMIT IT! In stores where they sell fresh cashews and almonds I usually grab a few to munch on and not pay for them ok!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DorsetSpursFan View Post
    I know it's so easy. Those young chaps in the recent 'disturbances' that started in Tottenham forgot to pay for their trainers, TVs, booze and stuff. Oh well they probably didn't understand the culture.
    I know. I woke up with a brand knew tv and ipod. I feel very cultured :P

Legend !

Status
    didnt take long to pick up the habits of the locals. dirty northener

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DorsetSpursFan View Post
    Think they understood it only too well myself!

Legend !

Status
    De Gea getting his punishment:

18. Who Thanked this post

1van (01-10-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    Haha. I worked for Krispy Kreme for a short time when I first moved to Manchester and I actually fitted the counetr in the store he stole from, he must be f*%?ing stupid to do that.
    Krispy Kreme has made it to the UK? Wow.

20. Who Thanked this post

AmericanHotspur (01-10-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter